Animation: Sheepfo

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
HAGART

Re: Animation: Sheepfo

Postby HAGART » 18 Nov 2014 05:16

nesgirl wrote:But I seriously thought you were afraid of airplanes and wanted nothing to do with them?

That is true. I do have recurring dreams about airplanes that, although aren't nightmares, are not pleasant and are 'anxiety dreams'. And I've been on them before in real life, but my fear has grown over time. I don't have a phobia, just uncomfortable being in a small metal tube hurling through the air, only staying aloft by wings that bend during turbulence and might break, with no idea who is in control of this death contraption! It's a trust issue. The sight of a airplane.GIF doesn't bother me at all.

deschainXIX wrote:I fear we have Shakespeare's reincarnation in our midst. I was riveted from the moment it started until those last few promising words "to be continued..." popped up.

Speaking of fear.... I guess you are terrified of my shear genius! I like to play around with perspectives of reality. I can only describe my work as Masterpiece Theatre to tone it down from what I actually think it is, because I don't want to sound smug. I toyed with the idea of how we humans would be regarded by an alien species and reversed roles on how we perceive them, flipping perspectives on their head, leaving the audience bewildered and yet enlightened.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 18 Nov 2014 06:27

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 03:07, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 18 Nov 2014 09:47

You, Nesgirl, have thought about this more than I have.
We tend to dream about what we think about don't we.

I take a step back and see the truth. I fit in there somewhere too and we're all in this together.
I dream about what I think about all the time, just like you do, and we all do.

(I TRY to step back and see the truth. I can't see the forest for the trees in myself, but I believe we are all products of our imagination and it defines us. Think happy thoughts and you will be a happy person full of love. Think negative thoughts and you will be angry and full of fear. Simple, and true, yet very hard to control, even for me or anyone in this world, mood swings or not. Everybody has mood swings, but in different degrees.)

Case in point, this was suppose to be a fun, ridiculous thread full of humor, but I went and got all serious for a moment there. I go back and forth.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “Off-Topic”