North Korean Nightmare

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Summerlander

Re: North Korean Nightmare

Postby Summerlander » 25 Dec 2014 00:30

We cannot negotiate with psychos. We cannot reason with unreasonable men. Kim Jong-un has committed crimes against humanity and needs to be dethroned. Diplomacy is not applicable here, it only serves as a smokescreen for politicians who are too wrapped up in appearances or how they will go down in history.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 27 Dec 2014 23:10

I'm getting sick and tired of lying puppets and wish the world would wake up. I feel you.

Wake Up - Rage Against the Machine. 8-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUfaJ8RqfOg
"Raise your fist in the air in the land of hypocrisy." 8-)

I was on You Tube to find that video and "The Interview" is now on the top of the list, full movie. I think some activists or somebody put it on there. We should all check it out!

Nevermind, it said it was 1:52:11 long, so I thought it was the full movie, but it turns out it's a fake and just an ad. Bah... I was about to carefully holster my fist, but I guess it has to go back in the air again!

DAMN YOU, FREE SERVICE! :lol: ;)
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 29 Dec 2014 17:38

Yeah I've got that song. RATM rock!! Now Kim Jong-un is saying Obama is a monkey. Nice. His retaliation had to be personal and somewhat racist.

"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 29 Dec 2014 20:21

When I heard about the monkey comment I just laughed. Kim Jong-un is so thuggish and simple, almost uneducated with such a remark. The racism and pouty immaturity really shone through this time.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Well said.

Snaggle

Postby Snaggle » 30 Dec 2014 00:39

HAGART wrote:I'm getting sick and tired of lying puppets and wish the world would wake up. I feel you.

Wake Up - Rage Against the Machine. 8-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUfaJ8RqfOg
"Raise your fist in the air in the land of hypocrisy." 8-)

I was on You Tube to find that video and "The Interview" is now on the top of the list, full movie. I think some activists or somebody put it on there. We should all check it out!

Nevermind, it said it was 1:52:11 long, so I thought it was the full movie, but it turns out it's a fake and just an ad. Bah... I was about to carefully holster my fist, but I guess it has to go back in the air again!

DAMN YOU, FREE SERVICE! :lol: ;)

Don't pay a dime for this movie - it's the worst film with professional grade cast I've ever seen, even for a B movie it would be very bad. I doubt very much that sony was hacked by anyone. This looks like a ploy toget people to pay for and watch a film that could not be released to theaters it's so bad.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 30 Dec 2014 00:56

Yep. The reviews are abysmal. It has a 52% on Rotten Tomatoes. I didn't see it; I knew it would be terrible and the most distasteful kind of 11-year-old comedy when they devoted about 1/3 of the trailer's running time to flaunting a scene where Seth Rogan's character must hide some piece of technology in his ass. And James Franco? James freaking Franco? No thanks, I'll pass. :lol:

Well said.

Enra Traz

Postby Enra Traz » 30 Dec 2014 02:23

It's shit then? Now we know why the great Dear Leader was so offended!!! :-D

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 30 Dec 2014 03:53

Snaggle wrote:This looks like a ploy toget people to pay for and watch a film that could not be released to theaters it's so bad.

I said before, (not here in this thread) that I think it was an inside job to promote it. But then when it got pulled and SONY lost money from the movies that were leaked, I second guessed myself. SONY doesn't want to lose money.

But if James Franco ruined it like he did hosting the Oscars, and it's really THAT BAD... than yea, I can see how they might remove it from theaters to boost DVD sales in attempt to save money. So the question is will SONY make up for their losses? (Always follow the money....)

deschainXIX wrote:I knew it would be terrible and the most distasteful kind of 11-year-old comedy

Enra Traz wrote:Now we know why the great Dear Leader was so offended!!!

Wouldn't an eleven year old that calls people, "monkeys", surely like a childish, offensive movie then?
Maybe THAT's the conspiracy Kim doesn't want us all to know!

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 30 Dec 2014 04:29

Yes it's basically shit. Go see "The Imitation Game" instead, especially if you're a Cumberbitch like myself. But, yes. Probably Kim Jong-un is just tragically misunderstood. Probably he only wanted to avert this further stride of American descension into artistic madness. We've figured it out, guys.

Well said.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 30 Dec 2014 05:17

Sorry, DeschainXIX and Summerlander, but I disagree. I don't think Kim Jong-un was offended by "The Interview", or cares to protect the descension of American film into madness and what passes off as 'comedy' these days. I think he actually enjoyed the trailer and wants to see it.

Here's my theory I whipped up:

Kim Jong-un is secretly a movie buff with poor taste. Where do you think he disappeared to a few months back? Some speculate he got sick from eating cheese and being lactose in tolerant which is only half the truth. He was actually binge watching Seth Rogan and James Franco movies, eating massive amounts of Cheez Doodles.
Then one day, Kim Jong-un saw the new trailer and snickered, and was smiling like he does in lube factories, when someone in the room overheard him, so he had to pretend he was coughing to hide it.

He still secretly wanted to see it and have a private screening, but he didn’t know Sony Pictures’ phone number, and only has highly censored North Korean Internet, so he called up his pal, Dennis to look up the number on the American Internet for him. He then contacted Sony Pictures, and at first they thought it was a prank call, so to prove there is only one Kim Jong-un, he banned everyone else from sharing the same name as him. Then they swapped stories of atrocities such as North Korean famines and James Franco hosting the Oscars. He was about to ask for a favour and get a private screening when Sony Pictures suddenly had an idea that could benefit them both. They hatched a plan to create a hoax that allows Sony Pictures to justifiably pull the horrendous film from the theaters without suspicion, and at the same time, Kim Jung-un can now easily get a copy of The Interview which goes straight to DVD sooner to watch in private. It’s win-win! They're all in cahoots.

Soon, he and Dennis will be laying back watching it together, and everyone saves face. Except Kim Jughead-un and Dennis Rodman who will have orange Cheez Doodle smudges on their cheeks.

Return to “Off-Topic”