nesgirl and Summerlander

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
nesgirl

Re: nesgirl and Summerlander

Postby nesgirl » 06 Jan 2015 21:14

Yes I know about that movie. Romans killed someone over their religion. That happened nearly all the time where they would wrongly accuse some one and execute them, just for the heck of it. The Romans were for the most part atheist (confirmed in history), and simply put just had no conscience in killing someone who was guilty of nothing or often guilty of religion. They would declare war on other countries simply because they were power hungry, and often for entertainment, would pit people against animals like lions and watch them get eaten or if they have the strength, killing the Lions.

...I think the others pretty much hate me now for being a bit of an animal supporter (they probably hated me from the start anyway because I am anti-romantic and always imagine a world without romance which is possible). Just because I treat animals as equal partners and believe in them being equals. I am an animal activist and supports equal rights in animals, well not to the point in where we shouldn't eat certain animals, but to the point where we shouldn't abuse them or treat them like they are lower them us. After seeing how others treat them because they do think of them as inferior or as objects, they have crossed the line. Like in this Youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ9lq97RQ6U
Believe it or not, but the soldiers in the army during their spare time shoot dogs when they are absolutely guilty of nothing (look it up on Youtube). Who do you think are the monsters?
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 07 Jan 2015 00:04

nesgirl wrote:I think the others pretty much hate me now for being a bit of an animal supporter (they probably hated me from the start anyway because I am anti-romantic and always imagine a world without romance which is possible)

I think you're projecting your feelings onto others and only THINK that. Anyone who replies in this thread actually LIKES you Nesgirl! Not romantic, just feeling for you and want you to vent all you want and succeed in life in whatever makes you content. I never have a problem with you speaking your mind, especially in this thread when your name is in the title. I respect the fact that you don't hold back and speak your mind. You are a very strong, opinionated person and sometimes I just feel like a sheep and wish I was more outspoken like you!
We all have the wool pulled over our eyes, but turtleneck sweaters are so damn comfortable.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 07 Jan 2015 03:25

Hey I have my mood swings so things change.

Oh I just love this Youtube video of Adam and Eve, much better than Dark Matter's: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHZsleyKons

Eve Friend Zones Adam and she decides the snake is better friends than Adam and goes off to hang out with him instead. Personally I'd probably hang out more with a talking animal more than a guy if an animal was talking to me as well.
And here's my ending... Eve and the animals evolved to be able to use Pathogenesis while living with each other (including the snake. Romance never entered the world, and animals learned pathogenesis and the world lived happily ever after in aromantic asexuality just like the whiptail lizard. The End.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 07 Jan 2015 04:18

nesgirl wrote:Eve Friend Zones Adam and she decides the snake is better friends than Adam and goes off to hang out with him instead. Personally I'd probably hang out more with a talking animal more than a guy if an animal was talking to me as well.

Most men are snakes so what's the difference? ;)
We all have the wool pulled over our eyes, but turtleneck sweaters are so damn comfortable.

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 07 Jan 2015 16:12

HAGART wrote:
nesgirl wrote:Eve Friend Zones Adam and she decides the snake is better friends than Adam and goes off to hang out with him instead. Personally I'd probably hang out more with a talking animal more than a guy if an animal was talking to me as well.

Most men are snakes so what's the difference? ;)

And lizards! And lizards!! :D
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 07 Jan 2015 20:18

:lol: And most women are spiders!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Well said.

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 07 Jan 2015 21:25

deschainXIX wrote::lol: And most women are spiders!

Didn't get it.. :roll:
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 07 Jan 2015 22:29

Black Widow.....

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 07 Jan 2015 23:53

I find it ironic that HAGART used "snake" as a derogatory insult on a thread in which speciesism and anthropocentrism were under such scrutiny and inquiry. What's wrong with being a snake, huh? Snakes are no lower than humans! ;) (I'm only joking, in case any of you get offended.)

Ah, and DesertExplorer, I was conducting an experiment. Referring to men as HAGART did is often met with banter and appreciation, but saying such things about women instantly kills the mood. Just something I've always found interesting. :D I didn't, however, see the joke in the "lizard! lizard!" bit. It seems we are both of us comedically inane--we all have our mental faculties. :)

Well said.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 08 Jan 2015 01:56

Snakes ARE lower than humans.

Well, maybe not an anaconda that's eaten a baby hippo and if I was laying beside it....
Last edited by HAGART on 08 Jan 2015 02:05, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Off-Topic”