Teeth Whitening!

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
DesertExplorer

Re: Teeth Whitening!

Postby DesertExplorer » 09 Feb 2015 17:25

Yeah, that is what crossed my mind too. I have great teeth by the way. They are so straight and I don't have regularly problems with them. I am very proud of my teeth, actually. I love to smile to women just to show them how clean my mouth can be and what I am able to do.

God, what the hell am I talking about? :|
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 09 Feb 2015 17:33

Women love a good smile. Showing our clean white teeth is part of the human mating ritual.
I like white teeth too for some reason. It's attractive and don't know why. Je ne sais quio.
We all have the wool pulled over our eyes, but turtleneck sweaters are so damn comfortable.

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 09 Feb 2015 18:08

I don't find it so attractive, because I expect women's teeth to be perfect. If they are not and it'll happen for me to see this, then I will probably understand what you mean. ;)
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

RobbieTeal

Postby RobbieTeal » 10 Aug 2015 10:55

Hey, I have tried many natural DIY tips to whiten my teeth which were kind of yellow. Of all of them I tried, coconut oil rinse was the one which I found more effective. It has really made a great difference in the color of my teeth but the impressive results came out from the zoom! one-hour whitening treatment ( http://www.appletondental.ca/services/cosmetic-dentistry/teeth-whitening/ ) that I underwent in a dental clinic, Appleton Dental in Whitby. They applied a special whitening gel onto the teeth and is activated with ultraviolet. I was really very happy to see my teeth whitened after the treatment.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 09 Sep 2015 23:53

Ross? :mrgreen:

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Dreven64

Postby Dreven64 » 23 Nov 2015 12:00

Hey dear such remedies really don’t work. I have tried so many teeth whitening home remedies but nothing worked. Then I got treatment from dentist Manhattan Beach. Now my teeth look so brighter and whiter. I suggest you too to consult him regarding this!

seanEE

Postby seanEE » 23 Nov 2015 15:47

If I were you i would ''STAY AWAY FROM DENTISTS'' main stream teeth whitening procedures have been proven very bad for your teeth, I would not worry, There are some natural ''remedies'' online like clay tooth past, And bicarbonate of soda, However you can't fix some thing that isn't broken,

Heres my hypocritical observation of the day,

You can't say its unhealthy, or unattractive, to be over weight, However theres a huge business based around making people feel that they will not be found attractive, and will not get a job if there teeth are not perfectly straight and white, ''The perfect smile'' I went to a dentist and I quote

''it was ok in my day to have teeth like yours, but you would not get a job nowadays, you should ask you dad to have a talk with me about braces'' LOL, Lucky I'm not worried about my look that much.
My teeth are wonky because of the poor food we have nowadays, The organic phosphates fertilisers killed off all the microbes in the soil, That brake down minerals so plants can absorb them.
''you must excuse my personality''

francesreid

Postby francesreid » 26 Feb 2016 11:19

Hi,
Everyone want to have their teeth white and white teeth looks beautiful but some people don't have as their teeth becomes yellow. Yellowing of teeth with aging is a natural process. However there are lots of teeth whitener available in the market or you can also pay your dentist to do it. But not all teeth whitener are effective and therefore you should use those whitener that an be useful. AltaWhite teeth whitening can help your teeth to become white from yellowish or brown. This is a natural teeth whitener that can really be helpful.
See more on: http://teethwhiteningkit.org/blog/best-home-teeth-whitening-kit-you-can-ever-have

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 28 Feb 2016 06:38

Could that advertisement be any more blatant above?

As for SEANEE or SEANE. I have three theories about you:

1. You are insane.
2. You are another sock puppet of Summerlander, trolling this site.
3. You are insane.
We all have the wool pulled over our eyes, but turtleneck sweaters are so damn comfortable.

Enra Traz

Postby Enra Traz » 28 Feb 2016 11:24

I can falsify the second theory. I would never come up with a character like SeanEE or SeanE; give me more credit, buddy! :mrgreen:

Summerlander coming up with Enra Traz? Yes. :-D

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Return to “Off-Topic”