Favorite Music Genre

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Knife

Re: Favorite Music Genre

Postby Knife » 13 Aug 2013 19:49

crazyguitarking wrote:hello I'm also belgian xD

Belgium! 8-)
Inherit the earth

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 13 Aug 2013 20:54

Knife wrote:
LucidLink wrote:
Knife wrote:Hiphop: Joey Bada$$ - Nas - Black Hippy - Funk Volume - Eminem - Royce - Tech N9ne and many more

There we go!
Look up the Underacheivers. Their spirutal and lucid dreamers!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

They are part of beast coast aren't they? Together with PRo Era and Flatbush Zombies? Before, I listened a few songs, they were good, but sometimes their rhymes just didnt rhyme right and that disturbed me :p But maybe if I listen more to them I will like them. I didn't know they were lucid dreamers, I'll listen to their lyrics :)

Yes, listen to the lyrics and give them another try! It'll be worth it. I love all of Pro Era, especially the Underachievers, because their enlightened lucid dreamers, they even astral project and rap about the chakras, and their positive but still have that gangster sound it's perfect haha.

Knife

Postby Knife » 14 Aug 2013 10:02

LucidLink wrote:
Yes, listen to the lyrics and give them another try! It'll be worth it. I love all of Pro Era, especially the Underachievers, because their enlightened lucid dreamers, they even astral project and rap about the chakras, and their positive but still have that gangster sound it's perfect haha.

Ill give it a shot when I have the time. My favourite rapper atm is Joey Bada$$ :D He got that chill flow and his wordplay is craaazzyyyy
Inherit the earth

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 22 Aug 2013 16:01

Knife wrote:
LucidLink wrote:

Ill give it a shot when I have the time. My favourite rapper atm is Joey Bada$$ :D He got that chill flow and his wordplay is craaazzyyyy

Joey bada$$ is also one of my favorites, for those same reasons haha, he truly goes above and beyond with the wordplay and rap style. And as action Bronson would say "He's the most angry, yet calm rapper there is. He's mastered the angry calm rapper." Which is true!
It's 9-5 till infinity time!!!
But I Like the Underacheivers because their more spirutal and trippy, which is exactly what I am so it's perfect. I love spirutal trippy druggy smokey gangster-ish hip-hop and The Underacheivers does it soooo perfect!

But I can't forget about Flatbush zombies, the other half of pro era. Their spirutal/trippy as well, so I love them! Meech can truly rap too, maybe even better then Joey;) the only thing is their a lot more gangster then the Underacheivers or Pro Era, but even though their some goons, their still spirutal and funny and trippy and wise and enlightening, so it's perfect.

It's actually thanks to flatbush zombies I found out about spirit science (which involved the topic of lucid dreaming and led me here) so it's thanks to flatbush I'm even here on this site! Their album is dropping soon, it's gonna be amazing mark my wards ;)

AceOfSpades

Postby AceOfSpades » 22 Aug 2013 17:55

Enya's not too bad either. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1L8uRApYeQ this for example has the best of her songs.

Knife

Postby Knife » 25 Aug 2013 14:59

LucidLink wrote:
Knife wrote:
LucidLink wrote:

Joey bada$$ is also one of my favorites, for those same reasons haha, he truly goes above and beyond with the wordplay and rap style. And as action Bronson would say "He's the most angry, yet calm rapper there is. He's mastered the angry calm rapper." Which is true!
But I Like the Underacheivers because their more spirutal and trippy, which is exactly what I am so it's perfect. I love spirutal trippy druggy smokey gangster-ish hip-hop and The Underacheivers does it soooo perfect!

But I can't forget about Flatbush zombies, the other half of pro era. Their spirutal/trippy as well, so I love them! Meech can truly rap too, maybe even better then Joey;) the only thing is their a lot more gangster then the Underacheivers or Pro Era, but even though their some goons, their still spirutal and funny and trippy and wise and enlightening, so it's perfect.

It's actually thanks to flatbush zombies I found out about spirit science (which involved the topic of lucid dreaming and led me here) so it's thanks to flatbush I'm even here on this site! Their album is dropping soon, it's gonna be amazing mark my wards ;)

I listened to Indigoism and loved it :D I downloaded some songs for my cellphone :) Gold Soul Theory is one of my favourite songs atm!
Yea Flatbush Zombies... I know they can rap but I'm not really a fan of their style. I think they talk about drugs alot more too and yea.. I just don't like that :p Altough I watched some interviews with them and they're hilarious :D
Inherit the earth

Son Of Somnus

Postby Son Of Somnus » 26 Aug 2013 13:06

Varies, sometimes light classical, sometimes intense action music with some dubstep in it.
Am I dreaming? Is this a dream?
The next time I am dreaming, I will realise that I am dreaming.

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 27 Aug 2013 00:18

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image[/quote]

Ill give it a shot when I have the time. My favourite rapper atm is Joey Bada$$ :D He got that chill flow and his wordplay is craaazzyyyy[/quote]

Joey bada$$ is also one of my favorites, for those same reasons haha, he truly goes above and beyond with the wordplay and rap style. And as action Bronson would say "He's the most angry, yet calm rapper there is. He's mastered the angry calm rapper." Which is true!i

I listened to Indigoism and loved it :D I downloaded some songs for my cellphone :) Gold Soul Theory is one of my favourite songs atm!
Yea Flatbush Zombies... I know they can rap but I'm not really a fan of their style. I think they talk about drugs alot more too and yea.. I just don't like that :p Altough I watched some interviews with them and they're hilarious :D[/quote]

Glad you liked Indigoism, my favorite is Sun Through the Rain, but the whole mixtape was just great for me, like every song haha.

And I completely understand your veiw on Flatbush, but I do wanna make one last good point about them. They do rap about drugs a lot, your right. Their mixtape is even called D.R.U.G.S! But it's so much deeper then drugs, their mixtape title "drugs" actually stands for "Death and Reincarnation Under Gods Supervision." So that's deep and spirutal, but that being said, I completely understand why you don't wanna listen to them. But your right, their very funny, and enlightened and smart haha. It's more then drugs and guns, but they do rap about those a lot haha.

mia

Postby mia » 27 Aug 2013 03:25

Classical, jazz.
The key to creativity is to remove the watchers from the gates, and realize how free you really are.

Knife

Postby Knife » 27 Aug 2013 18:50

LucidLink wrote:[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Ill give it a shot when I have the time. My favourite rapper atm is Joey Bada$$ :D He got that chill flow and his wordplay is craaazzyyyy[/quote]

Joey bada$$ is also one of my favorites, for those same reasons haha, he truly goes above and beyond with the wordplay and rap style. And as action Bronson would say "He's the most angry, yet calm rapper there is. He's mastered the angry calm rapper." Which is true!i

Yea Flatbush Zombies... I know they can rap but I'm not really a fan of their style. I think they talk about drugs alot more too and yea.. I just don't like that :p Altough I watched some interviews with them and they're hilarious :D[/quote]

Glad you liked Indigoism, my favorite is Sun Through the Rain, but the whole mixtape was just great for me, like every song haha.

And I completely understand your veiw on Flatbush, but I do wanna make one last good point about them. They do rap about drugs a lot, your right. Their mixtape is even called D.R.U.G.S! But it's so much deeper then drugs, their mixtape title "drugs" actually stands for "Death and Reincarnation Under Gods Supervision." So that's deep and spirutal, but that being said, I completely understand why you don't wanna listen to them. But your right, their very funny, and enlightened and smart haha. It's more then drugs and guns, but they do rap about those a lot haha.

Yea :d but I still support them, because they CAN really rap :)
Inherit the earth

Return to “Off-Topic”