Too Miss Rebecca: Don't Forget These Words, Please

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
amarastriel

Too Miss Rebecca: Don't Forget These Words, Please

Postby amarastriel » 17 Apr 2015 11:44

"Just thinking about that dream now makes me want to write a novel about it, to do whatever I can to fully re-enter that world in my imagination and try to capture it for others."

As a (mostly)fiction writer, I couldn't help smile at that. I hope you really follow through on it because bringing stories to life for the enjoyment of others is my my reason for each breath. I hope my last breath is the last syllable of the last story I ever work on, because nothing is more rewarding than hearing someone else talk about something I've written; even if they loathed it. They still took the time to sit down and read something I did. It's a rewarding experience, and obviously you're no stranger to writing, but I wanted to let you know those words gave me some motivation to try extra hard today, and in return I wanted to try to encourage you to give it a go.

Thank you. :mrgreen:
A good story can save your neck for the night, but half a good story can save it tomorrow night as well.. Rough Idea of Arabian Nights

Rebecca
Site Admin

Re: Too Miss Rebecca: Don't Forget These Words, Please

Postby Rebecca » 16 Jun 2015 14:09

Thank you. I haven't forgotten that amazing dream. In fact, one character from it has found his way into my current fiction project. That dream was his world, before the story began. Nice way to create a backstory ;)

Return to “Off-Topic”