What do you do besides lucid dream?

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
SGraham

Re: What do you do besides lucid dream?

Postby SGraham » 26 Jun 2012 18:04

I play Bass guitar in jazz band, currently a blue belt in Ju Jitsu ( thats about 2/3 of the way to black belt )
like to go cliff jumping , and play far to many videogames :D such as Bioshock , Half-Life, Crysis, and mario kart double dash. as far as being able to yo yo . . . . i think that is a skill that will for ever elude me.
How do you define real ?
think it over it's a tough question...

WildCat23

Postby WildCat23 » 26 Jun 2012 19:04

SGraham wrote:I play Bass guitar in jazz band, currently a blue belt in Ju Jitsu ( thats about 2/3 of the way to black belt )
like to go cliff jumping , and play far to many videogames :D such as Bioshock , Half-Life, Crysis, and mario kart double dash. as far as being able to yo yo . . . . i think that is a skill that will for ever elude me.

MKDD, LOL. I still have my copy. Also, one of the most common causes of failure is not believing you can do something. Also likely, your probably throwing the yoyo wrong.
"I wandered home though the silent streets
And fell into a fitful sleep
Escape to realms beyond the night
Dream can't you show me the light? "
~2112

SGraham

Postby SGraham » 26 Jun 2012 20:10

yeah thats probably why. probably could yo yo if i actually tried. i think its one of those things i pick up on once a year and when don't emediatly succeed i just give up. :D but yeah MkDD is a great game i think its far better than Mario Kart Wii.
How do you define real ?
think it over it's a tough question...

fistania

Postby fistania » 16 Aug 2012 14:49

i study Law of Attraction :) (The Secret Series)
maybe my dream job is to be "Lucid Dreaming teacher" and "Law of Attraction teacher" at the same time *insert rainbow guy meme here*

other than that, i play games, read mangas, draw, derping on the internet, etc
sometimes i study other psychological things though like read a book about body language or "Moonwalking With Einstein" (about how to maximize your memory). it feels amazing when i found out i have finished it, since it's not a fiction/story and i'm not a book person :o

Return to “Off-Topic”