Malala and Terrorism

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Summerlander

Re: Malala and Terrorism

Postby Summerlander » 06 Aug 2017 23:53

Some are disgusted with the regressive Left and the folly of political correctness. Others thinkit's just terrorism. Everyone---apart from Islamists and Jihadists---is scared and looking over their shoulder.
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

LoneDreamer

Postby LoneDreamer » 26 Aug 2017 08:41

So, west too has problems with Islam. I must say the situation is more dire in India. Apparently, the leftists and seculars are so obsessed with it that they will blindly allow any shit done by Muslims. But, India also has problems from Christianity which currently is on soul harvest rampage. Then, there's the Ghazwa-e-hind(google it) to worry about. But yet, the liberals and seculars are busy portraying minorities as unsafe and Hindus as intolerant in India. Then, there's shits like BBC and CNN to spread this propaganda further. Going by the current scenario, modi may be able to hold things stable for the next 7 years( if he wins). After that, a civil war is inevitable. Best to move to china or japan. Also, summer lander, do you publicly say such things regarding Islam?

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 29 Aug 2017 21:09

I criticise Islam publicly if the subject arises. Make no mistake about this: I despise all religions---in particular, Islam as the worst of all monotheisms.

I used to work in a betting shop for years. It was situated in a predominantly Muslim area of London: Southall. I used to argue with my Muslim customers all the time whenever they asked me, 'What religion are you?' and urged me to 'embrace Islam or face hellfire'. I also did not stand for their evinced anti-Semitism and homophobia. Eventually I left the job but not because my safety was at stake. Who knows what could have happened if I'd stayed.

But I'll tell you what's for sure: I believe in freedom of expression. I also believe in the fight against divisive and dangerous ideologies. 8-)
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

LoneDreamer

Postby LoneDreamer » 30 Aug 2017 05:00

Summerlander wrote:I criticise Islam publicly if the subject arises.

Really? That too in Muslim dominated areas. :shock: I must say if I publicly(not private) criticise it, I will probably have to face legal problems and maybe get killed(maybe) killed. But, I must say I may most probably at least get some threats. Also, note that I don't live in Muslim dominated area. Muslim dominated areas are not much good for others. In some Muslim dominated areas (malappuram) even people of other religions aren't allowed to open restaurants during the Ramadan months. If someone does, that shop will be vandalised. Don't worry though. The same fate may come to other countries too including UK. :twisted: I have read that there are grooming gangs run by Muslims in UK. And, then there's truck jihad. :P You should brace yourself for the coming events. :mrgreen:

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 01 Sep 2017 02:11

It's progressively getting worse in London, especially with the regressive Left up the Islamic arse and spreading the fallacy of cultural relativism and promoting Western guilt.

But I'm moving out of London to Portsmouth soon anyway. If I lived in Saudi Arabia I'd probably be dead by now. :mrgreen:

- Padmasambhava

LoneDreamer

Postby LoneDreamer » 01 Sep 2017 11:06

If I get lucky and get a good job in the future. I may also move out. If I get the chance I will most probably leave the country and move to China or Japan. I have heard that there aren't much islamists and leftist apologists there. If I can't get out of country I will go to some place where Hindus are strong like jabalpur or Nagpur. :lol: Let's hope it doesn't get worse.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 02 Sep 2017 03:20

I haven't got much hope for humankind at the moment. But it would be nice to see a positive turn of events. :)

- Padmasambhava

LoneDreamer

Postby LoneDreamer » 02 Sep 2017 09:08

Summerlander wrote:I haven't got much hope for humankind at the moment. But it would be nice to see a positive turn of events. :)

Also, do you believe that the World trade center attack was not attacked by jihadi terrorists? I have seen some leftist intellectual nutcases saying so. :lol:

LoneDreamer

Postby LoneDreamer » 12 Sep 2017 10:58

Is this for real?
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-isis-islamic-state-daesh-flag-legal-illegal-facebook-laholm-a7363211.html :shock: :lol:

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 16 Sep 2017 20:46

The source is quite reliable: The Independent. Boris Johnson is quite right in saying it is a free country and symbols should not be banned. In Germany, the swastika is banned because many people take offence; but the symbol is just an innocuous form of expression---often used in art and historical cinematography.

That aside, what does the aforementioned Islamic flag tell you? That everyone who carries it subscribes to the pernicious religion of Islam. Exegesis doesn't matter: the Qur'an profoundly influences certain individuals in various ways and if taken literally they have themselves a recipe for civilisational incompatibility and disaster.

Nobody from the Left will dare to ban the flag---even though enough have died by the hands of said Muslim flag-wavers since before and after 9/11. If you support banning the flag, Geert Wilders is the man in Europe you'll want to elect. But he may be a little too Right for my liking. I agree with Wilders's criticism of Islam and that 'enough is enough' from the regressive Left who continue to safeguard Muhammadan fascism against its critics, but the politician is wrong in thinking that the ban will be effective in precluding terrorism at home.

The enemy is already among us. He already holds a native passport. ISIS adherents are already born all over the world because that's how far the ideology has spread. There are mosques all over the world save for a very few nations. And a decision to ban Islamic symbolism is a little too late, and now, especially with the advent of cultural relativism, could prove to be socially harmful to freedom of expression.

Let's face it: you only cross the line if you kill or seriously injure others. If we ban a simple flag, people might call into question what else requires censoring lest someone out there cries offence. We are all well aware that it is possible for people to feign umbrage to their personal advantage and plaintiffs bare false witness in court every day. Muslims don't have to pretend to be offended. They express offence (often with violence) and they want their religion to conquer the world. Jihad is one of the central tenets of Islam.

Yes, Jihadists brought down the World Trade Center. Enough journalists and investigators indentified the culprits and witnessed how their families rejoiced at the news because their beloved martyrs succeeded. Any other claim lies in the realm of conspiracy theory. :mrgreen:

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Off-Topic”