The Second Coming of Nesgirl

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
lucidé

Re: The Second Coming of Nesgirl

Postby lucidé » 21 Apr 2017 16:44

Summerlander wrote:You shouldn't feel bad for those experiences---I've been there, too. I also 'witnessed' a crime scene. I had the lucid dream then it seemed to happen two weeks later at exactly the same place involving same people. Some might call that 'precognition'.

By the way, that's not my website. I think it belongs to Domintheos. :)

Except mine definitely wasn't precognition. It was most definitely dream spying. According to the confession from the person who did it, I was seeing it as it was "currently happening", as I had a time and place for when it was happening while I was having the lucid dream which matched that of the person who confessed. It was also an "unintentional dream spying" , as I flew right into it while I was flying through the alleyways downtown, trying to enjoy the pleasures of flying through my hometown in a lucid dream (I did that many times after inducing a WILD before, and I didn't really flying into anything traumatizing prior to then. It's about as fun as Peter Pan and the kids flying around London.)

While that was the only major traumatized event I happened to witness. A few times I have well, spied on a few other things, like being able to figure out Disneyland was 1/2 inch flooded in a lucid dream was extremely messed up. Usually I fly down to Disneyland as the invisible flying Peter Pan to take a pseudo vacation down there while in a lucid dream (it's not like anyone's going to care, since they can't detect me anyways, except maybe for the babies, the stray cats, and a couple of really little children). I don't believe random note reading, board reading, book/newspaper reading, or random room arrangement count for anything in a lucid dream, but it's still fun to play with those things in a lucid dream anyways.
I don't think it necessarily counts as dream spying, but there was this one time I read a random note in a lucid dream. I won't go into detail about the mischievous prank that the maid wrote on there. However, there was this one quote I saw on there during my lucid dream, and I still enjoy it to this day, it said Dream, IF THEN DO IT, and was blue with a cloud in the background. The maid knows I lucid dream at night, so sometimes she leaves random notes on the counter. I sometimes enjoy reading them in my lucid dream if that's the type of lucid dream I end up having.

Happened to look up dream spying. It turns out dream spying happened to occasionally happen during Egyptian times as well http://www.crystalinks.com/egyptdreamscrying.html It also appears the person transformed into a bird or was flying during their dream spying experience, so it appears the flying while dream spying has been going on for a while.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

Return to “Off-Topic”