For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
ThePurple

Re: Log in log out problems

Postby ThePurple » 02 May 2017 23:13

HAGART wrote:...I'm now writing from my hospital bed. Apparently this is not a dream.

I hope it all gets fixed somehow.
I wonder what would cause it?

Drat. Get well soon!

I had wondered at first if it was just some weird cookie thing... Maybe it is, but on the cookie-maker's side, not yours.
I wonder if other forums using the same phpBB software are having issues.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 03 May 2017 00:47

I'm The Purple but I'm posting as Summerlander! Or should I say I'm Summerlander posting as The Purple? :mrgreen:

Get well, Hagart! :o
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 03 May 2017 05:19

I was wondering if they are testing our ability to reality check as well.
Actually if I knew I was dreaming, I wouldn't be wasting my time typing at a computer. As a multimedia designer, there are unlimited things I could come up with I could do.
I just hope they don't charge you $50,000 for the hospital bill Hagart.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

ThePurple

Postby ThePurple » 03 May 2017 15:56

lucidé wrote:I just hope they don't charge you $50,000 for the hospital bill Hagart.

Don't worry, he's Canadian.

ThePurple

Postby ThePurple » 03 May 2017 15:59

AHA!
Had some notifications for threads I hadn't commented on...
For a moment, I was Summerlander!

* shakes vigorously *

That's better.

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 03 May 2017 18:19

ThePurple wrote:Don't worry, he's Canadian.

One thing about living in the USA, is the medical bills are ridiculously high. It's as if you have to be a millionaire or one of the upper class if you even want to stay alive from horrifying injuries or disease in the US, because injuries and disease cost just as much to treat as buying the finest gold and diamonds, as in the tens to hundreds of thousands to up to $1 million dollars or more.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

ThePurple

Postby ThePurple » 03 May 2017 18:46

lucidé wrote:One thing about living in the USA, is the medical bills are ridiculously high. It's as if you have to be a millionaire or one of the upper class if you even want to stay alive

It's true. There are significant issues with Canadian healthcare systems, but at least it we don't have to decide between bleeding out on the street and racking up generations of debt. My SO recently spent a week in the hospital and the bill was $45, for the ambulance.

Now, bleeding out in the waiting room...

---

In less off-topic news, I also briefly appeared to be ProdigalDreamer, a new member... are we all swapping with someone old and someone new? I really want to understand the mechanism here...

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 03 May 2017 22:04

I was logged in as "LearningToDream" for a moment, but now I'm back to being lucide.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 03 May 2017 23:49

Hmmm ... still Summerlander. I think it's fixed.
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 03 May 2017 23:50

No. Still The Purple! :shock:

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Off-Topic”