Should Donald Trump be impeached?

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.

Impeach Trump?

Yes
64%
No
36%
Don't know
No votes

Total votes: 11

lucidé

Re: Should Donald Trump be impeached?

Postby lucidé » 02 Jun 2017 02:38

Summerlander wrote:
lucidé wrote:Contrary to popular belief, there was a president that truly was a deist AKA an agnostic, but he did have to practice religion a few times due to the culture back then (many mistake him as religious due to that, but in reality due to his quotes, he was agnostic).

Deist aka agnostic? You do know that deists are not agnostics, right? Thomas Jefferson was a deist---someone who believes in a non-interfering Creator.

Actually he probably wasn't even a deist. He was something among the the lines of agnostic. In his quotes, Jackson said he didn't believe in a higher being or even anything in the bible.

I do believe that America has had a fair share of atheists running the country, but all of them pretended to be religious. America has not had a president who openly admits he's an atheist. Oh ... by the way ... Ronald Reagan was definitely not an atheist. :D

No but Andrew Jackson I found out was agnostic, he couldn't hide that one from me when I read his quotes. What I have been trying to find out is about what kind of leaders or possible scientists might have been mentally disabled, if they showed any symptoms. The only ones that have been implied so far are Andrew Jackson (mood swings) and Albert Einstein (autism). It's rather important to find out how the disabled made an impact on our society, so we can start decreasing the stigma towards them in our society.

Now if one were to be themselves, I would only vote for them if they changed society in a good way or compromised, and not in a negative way. Here is a way a president who was themselves could compromise with society and make the US a better place to live:
-Make it affordable for the lower/student classes to be medically treated so they don't have to decide to die from their illnesses/injuries because they cannot afford the medical treatment.
-Fund the Americans with Disabilities, and get them the help they need again.
-Make compromises with religion, but don't eliminate it all together. For example, make it a law that all organizations MUST allow people who are seriously hurt to get medically treated. If they don't allow it, the victim gets medically treated anyways, and the organizations must pay a heavy fine (which the fine could be used to help treat the victim at the hospital). No organization by law, is allowed to exclude or discriminate against anyone regardless or race, gender, orientation, disability, etc. Any organization that breaks the law could be subject to a fine.
-Make science and physical education mandatory subjects in elementary school, middle school, and high school. It has been proven that 1.5 hours of exercise a day keeps a kid from getting obese, it isn't just the diet.
-While this was my idea, I still think this is a really good idea: Lava incinerate our garbage. How it works is we take our garbage to the nearest volcano, lava flow, or lava lake, and dump it in.
-Train and breed EVEN more bloodhounds.

What would make a horrible candidate whom I wouldn't ever vote for:

-Bans Christmas and Easter and makes the holidays Big Bang Day and Science Fair day instead.
-Government orders religious property to be "condemned" and for science buildings to be built in their place with the taxes collected from the citizens.
-Government orders all religious people and people who believe in the paranormal to be locked up and evaluated in psych wards.
-Makes religion and all mention of the paranormal illegal.
-Euthanasia for the mentally disabled, physically disabled, and elderly is legal, and euthanasia of the mentally disabled is often encouraged to discourage breeding of their genes.
-Peta and the humane society are shut down to make room for more animal experiment labs. Animal cruelty is not illegal because they are seen as inferior. Most pet animals are used with this candidate for experiments to try to find cures for the worst of diseases or for medications and die a very slow painful death.
-Force people to believe that no one has purpose and life is meaningless, driving 1/4 of the US population to commit suicide over it.
-Forcing Utah to change its moral government structure.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 02 Jun 2017 10:26

Donald Trump just withdrew the United States from the Paris Climate Agreement. Nice move, Trump. :lol:
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 02 Jun 2017 18:12

Do you even care that he's just about to take financial support (retirement money) away from the elderly? Also that he is about to take funding away from the disabled? I didn't even realize he implied before he was going to do that before the people voted for that when he was making fun of a disabled person. If he takes away funding from the elderly and disabled, America with Disabilities (which is a huge organization dedicated to helping people with disabilities and tries to help people understand them so discrimination decreases), is going to protest greatly against the president and so is the governor of Utah. This will greatly increase his chances of getting impeached to about 85%, more than anything else. See you don't just take help away from the disabled and elderly, and that is what he is attempting to do. Taking help away from the vulnerable who cannot fight back is as low as anyone can get, and if he does that in the US, I am sure most of the US will not tolerate that, and I am sure most of the US will vote for his impeachment.
It has me also worried Trump might be the one who will legalize euthanasia on the elderly and disabled in California and it won't be a non-religious person who will do it, despite the fact it is usually the non-religious in California who support that bill.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 02 Jun 2017 21:53

Donald Trump compromised national security and is investing in the coal industry which will beget more pollution. On top of that, he's opted out of the program to prolong planetary life. His decisions don't just affect the States---they affect the whole planet. 8-)
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 02 Jun 2017 22:43

They probably do, because he's succeeding in making some Americans racist again (we're reverting back to 1865 here! I was right when I said we could have another Civil War). Did you know one of my friends friends was told to go back to his own country? And it's happening more frequently since Trump got elected? This used to be completely illegal in the US, until Trump got elected. Stupid Trump supporters are being so racist to my Japanese and Chinese friends, and they did absolutely nothing to deserve it. If this keeps up, then people from other countries are going to really start hating on Americans that enter their countries, even if they do absolutely nothing to deserve it.

DreamerMan99

Postby DreamerMan99 » 03 Jun 2017 01:12

lucidé wrote:They probably do, because he's succeeding in making some Americans racist again (we're reverting back to 1865 here! I was right when I said we could have another Civil War). Did you know one of my friends friends was told to go back to his own country? And it's happening more frequently since Trump got elected? This used to be completely illegal in the US, until Trump got elected. Stupid Trump supporters are being so racist to my Japanese and Chinese friends, and they did absolutely nothing to deserve it. If this keeps up, then people from other countries are going to really start hating on Americans that enter their countries, even if they do absolutely nothing to deserve it.

In Trump's defense, he didn't make anyone racist. These people and communities have had these tendencies for years, Trump being in office just made them feel like it was acceptable to publicly display them. It is also important not to confuse anti-immigrant and nationalist ideologies with racism. They're two absolute different things. I don't know where you are from, but many north of the Mason-Dixon line don't understand nationalism or anti-immigrant policy. There are rural places in America that are poor, neglected, have no economic power, and left behind in time. It's often easier for them to blame immigrants for the shortcomings of the government and the people of those places. Also, some are just naturally lacking industry. Of course, some are just truly racist, ignorant people.

I don't think we'll have another civil war. I'd like to see those silly southern nationalist militias of 20 dudes with beer bellies and confederate flag tattoos versus a drone... :lol: So much for the power of the people! At this point, we're far too organized, surveilled, and overpowered to ever have another Civil war or revolution.

It has never been illegal to hate or say anything like that, and I hope it never is. That is a right protected by the constitution's first amendment. For example, it's completely legal to be in the KKK. It's completely legal to march down the street saying "send the blacks back to Africa". However, the line for legality of free speech is when it becomes a threat or incites violence such as "Kill all blacks". Hate speech is absolutely protected by the first amendment.

Don't worry lucide, every other country already hates us. Our president is a national embarrassment, our celebrities are disgusting, we're known for our obesity, hamburgers, Coca-Cola, our horrible heathcare and terrible education system, our innate desire to get involved in ever other country's issues. But oh, we have the biggest guns and bombs!
Good luck,
Dream on.

DreamerMan99

Postby DreamerMan99 » 03 Jun 2017 01:17

Trump's recent drop out of the Paris Accord is terrible news for the future. Im sure these the conservative anti-immigration climate deniers will love the immigrant crisis when every coastal city is under water. It's okay, only 40% of the world's population lives within 35 miles of the coast... :lol:
Good luck,
Dream on.

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 03 Jun 2017 02:15

DreamerMan99 wrote:
I don't think we'll have another civil war. I'd like to see those silly southern nationalist militias of 20 dudes with beer bellies and confederate flag tattoos versus a drone... :lol: So much for the power of the people! At this point, we're far too organized, surveilled, and overpowered to ever have another Civil war or revolution.

The so called World War 3 might be closer than you think. How many people have suffered at the hands of Islam? America is not the only country to get attacked by them, there are other countries that have been attacked.

It has never been illegal to hate or say anything like that, and I hope it never is. That is a right protected by the constitution's first amendment. For example, it's completely legal to be in the KKK. It's completely legal to march down the street saying "send the blacks back to Africa". However, the line for legality of free speech is when it becomes a threat or incites violence such as "Kill all blacks". Hate speech is absolutely protected by the first amendment.

So discrimination speech is okay as well? That's so horrible. No wonder disabled people get the very worst treatment in the US.

Don't worry lucide, every other country already hates us. Our president is a national embarrassment, our celebrities are disgusting, we're known for our obesity, hamburgers, Coca-Cola, our horrible heathcare and terrible education system, our innate desire to get involved in ever other country's issues. But oh, we have the biggest guns and bombs!

Our education system was great until Bush became president, because they actually held kids back a year if they failed classes and let them try the grade again. You get your education now most of the time when you pay for it at the universities, which is really unfortunate. Fortunately I learned my science and math without needing to learn them at school most of the time. I used kids software programs and biology videos to learn those subjects. As far as celebrities go, I couldn't agree more with you on that. As far as the obesity is concerned, that's Obama's fault, because he took the physical education out as a requirement for children.

This also explains the reason why Nintendo (a Japanese company) releases many of their games in Europe and in Japan (mostly in Japan), but sometimes they don't even make it to the US. Fortunately, I am smart enough to import the Japanese versions of games (which the electricity in Japan is the same in the US) into my country, and I will just play the Japanese versions. Personally I believe the Japanese versions are much better than the US versions anyways, as they oftentimes censor the US versions, thinking we cannot handle it. Like in the Japanese version of Fire Emblem fates, you were allowed to massage your soldiers.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 08 Jun 2017 12:55

There is scientific consensus on the reality of global warming and climate change experts tell us that the US government's retreat from their previous commitment to fight it may hasten the thawing of polar ice caps, create more floods and beget additional extreme whether.

In the last two years we have known that the renewable energy industry has proved to be more profitable and safer than fossil fuels, and yet, President Donald Trump---whose figures are off and pseudo-facts are believed by most Republicans---ignores the facts in favour of a noxious move that he OSTENSIBLY believes is 'making America great again'.

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson saw sense and attempted to dissuade the president from his decision by saying that reducing carbon emissions and job growth go hand in hand; but the buffoon did not listen---even when the Pentagon opposed him by presenting concomitant security risks.

My concern for politicians having the authority to decide what's best for humankind over scientific experts is growing. This is where a technocracy, or meritocracy, would benefit over any democracy or financially self-interested republic.

I don't mean to sound like a doomsayer but ... those who wish to have kids in this day and age---DON'T!

- Padmasambhava

DreamerMan99

Postby DreamerMan99 » 05 Aug 2017 04:20

Donald is still a national embarrassment!
Good luck,
Dream on.

Return to “Off-Topic”