Should Donald Trump be impeached?

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.

Impeach Trump?

Yes
64%
No
36%
Don't know
No votes

Total votes: 11

LoneDreamer

Re: Should Donald Trump be impeached?

Postby LoneDreamer » 05 Sep 2017 15:53

erichsa wrote:Of course LoneDreamer You are not alone. One is born every minute. :)

Wait a minute. :ugeek: Are you indirectly comparing me to trump and saying that I am an idiot/bigot? :| :x :evil:
Please say otherwise. :mrgreen:

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 05 Sep 2017 18:57

Wait a minute. :ugeek: Are you indirectly comparing me to trump and saying that I am an idiot/bigot? :| :x :evil:
Please say otherwise. :mrgreen:

I am teasing. :)

LoneDreamer

Postby LoneDreamer » 06 Sep 2017 04:28

:lol:

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 10 Nov 2017 20:04

Not Trump. But you're very much like Hillary. :twisted:
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

DreamerMan99

Postby DreamerMan99 » 16 Nov 2017 04:06

Trump is still a knob head.
Good luck,
Dream on.

LoneDreamer

Postby LoneDreamer » 21 Nov 2017 15:12

Summerlander wrote:Not Trump. But you're very much like Hillary. :twisted:

I don't have much good opinions about her. But what is your reason for saying so, if you were talking about me. :|

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 22 Nov 2017 20:45

LoneDreamer wrote:

I don't have much good opinions about her. But what is your reason for saying so, if you were talking about me. :|

Oh sorry, I was referring to erichsa in that she is a bit of a demagogue in the realm of New Age. :D

No, I don't like Hillary either. She might have been the lesser of two evils, as they say, but she is also responsible for Donald Trump being elected.

While she kept babbling on about gun control and raising awareness of islamophobia (a repulsively weaponised fascist meme and the antithesis of freedom of expression) in the aftermath of the Orlando shooting, Trump, despite being the conman that he is, stated one simple fact: There is something wrong with Islam. (What's been on the minds of many Americans post-9/11.)

Yes, Clinton was qualified to run the country---unlike Mr. tycoon buffoon for sure---but I must say that she was easy prey in the game of persuasion. She was so predictable as to be tedious. So the public more or less thought:

Do we have more of the same rabble-rousing shit or do we empower the guy promising a somewhat radical change? America first? I'm down with that. Rather that than swallowing the spiel of having to beware of---and blackball!---the alleged crime of rationally criticising the tenets of the enemy's religion and the root cause of barbaric tribalism hindering ethical progress worldwide.

And this is, I believe, the real reason why Trump won by default. Because people did not want a leader hamstringing the nation's critics of the enemy's immoral way of life. Trump rightly pointed out how both Obama and Clinton were under the Voldemort effect. 'They can't even say Islamic terrorism ...' :twisted:
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

24/7/365

Postby 24/7/365 » 23 Nov 2017 03:53

Personally, I like Hillary; but, only in her younger years. she was way more fuckable.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 23 Nov 2017 04:58

:mrgreen:

- Padmasambhava

LoneDreamer

Postby LoneDreamer » 23 Nov 2017 07:03

Summerlander wrote:
LoneDreamer wrote:

Oh sorry, I was referring to erichsa in that she is a bit of a demagogue in the realm of New Age. :D

Oh! My bad :mrgreen:

Return to “Off-Topic”