what are u bumping?

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
dbz

what are u bumping?

Postby dbz » 15 Jun 2017 12:36

I think music has been dumbed down and the music we have been conditioned to like is empty and bland. Spiritual food matters a lot when dealing with energy and music tv is no exception so what r u currently listening to?

Im loving Dead Prez - Animal in Man
Nas - Sometimes I wonder
Sons of man - Israeli News
The roots - Quills
Last edited by dbz on 17 Jun 2017 19:00, edited 2 times in total.

DreamerMan99

Re: what are u bumping?

Postby DreamerMan99 » 16 Jun 2017 03:09

Yeah, most radio hits are overproduced corporate garbage. I feel like now there isn't much of a physical scene, a lot of it is virtual and exists on soundcloud, youtube, twitter, bandcamp. I like the underground rap stuff that goes on now, however the popular rap scene is utter sheit and I can't stand any of them except Kendrick Lamar. There's a few cool indie bands every once in a while. Lately I've been listening to a lot of 90s hip hop. Here's what Im listening to now.
https://youtu.be/_6ZEy2_sjak Zion I - Venus
Good luck,
Dream on.

TomChavez

Postby TomChavez » 16 Jun 2017 05:20

Lots of great information here. Many thanks for all this valuable information about music.if you read about Binaural music then read it:-http://www.mindvalleyacademy.com/blog/mind/what-are-binaural-beats

dbz

Postby dbz » 16 Jun 2017 15:45

Ive experimented with binaural beats and found them pretty useful for brain entrainment but i was once afraid it would leave my brain in that induced state for good. I didnt know that there were binaural beats that could cure HIV/Aids! And that each planet has its own unique frequency that could be tuned to using binaural beats. The energy grid network, astral gates, portals, earth chakras etc.

The system is run by sick psychopaths that have hid all this information from us and is non forgiving. i grew up not knowing that what i watched on tv influenced my behaviour, society and personality.

Or that when watching tv the brain enters a meditative state called alpha which renders you a puppet or more gullible. The penetration of the 90's conscious rap culture clashed with all these deceitful lies uncle Sam was feeding us and it helped give a lot of enquiring minds a headstart. As my eyes became open it suddenly became extinct much like the dinasours and along came your agent smith with their wack ass corny pop culture i.e Drakes, Nicki Minaj.

Its like watching a horror movie and you cringe and your emotions get toyed around with; the result emotional outbursts i.e FB killer Steve Stephens an example of an overgrown baby. Or watching action movies bullets wheezin by people dying in horrendous ways which results in people being insensitive to the violence around them.
Music is no different you listen to a song over and over not sure why but you eventually find out it was the instrumental that lured you in, the lyrics or delivery wasnt even close to being up to par. By then its too late to erase whats been planted on your mind. Thats when i put my foot down and decided to dissect rap songs and listen to the beat only. It was a splendid experience an eye opener and i could watch a movie and listen to the background music only, the setting of the movie, its objective and its overall effect on my personality the national mentality. Play a violent video game and decide not good for my personality instead i would download its background music.

Lucid dreaming is no different. And if i were the devil i wouldnt want any lucid dreamers period.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 30 Jun 2017 17:07

This is what I rock out to every night before sleep. It works wonders to help with lucid dreaming and dream recall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

;)
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

DreamerMan99

Postby DreamerMan99 » 30 Jun 2017 19:05

dbz wrote:Ive experimented with binaural beats and found them pretty useful for brain entrainment but i was once afraid it would leave my brain in that induced state for good. I didnt know that there were binaural beats that could cure HIV/Aids! And that each planet has its own unique frequency that could be tuned to using binaural beats. The energy grid network, astral gates, portals, earth chakras etc.

The system is run by sick psychopaths that have hid all this information from us and is non forgiving. i grew up not knowing that what i watched on tv influenced my behaviour, society and personality.

Or that when watching tv the brain enters a meditative state called alpha which renders you a puppet or more gullible. The penetration of the 90's conscious rap culture clashed with all these deceitful lies uncle Sam was feeding us and it helped give a lot of enquiring minds a headstart. As my eyes became open it suddenly became extinct much like the dinasours and along came your agent smith with their wack ass corny pop culture i.e Drakes, Nicki Minaj.

Its like watching a horror movie and you cringe and your emotions get toyed around with; the result emotional outbursts i.e FB killer Steve Stephens an example of an overgrown baby. Or watching action movies bullets wheezin by people dying in horrendous ways which results in people being insensitive to the violence around them.
Music is no different you listen to a song over and over not sure why but you eventually find out it was the instrumental that lured you in, the lyrics or delivery wasnt even close to being up to par. By then its too late to erase whats been planted on your mind. Thats when i put my foot down and decided to dissect rap songs and listen to the beat only. It was a splendid experience an eye opener and i could watch a movie and listen to the background music only, the setting of the movie, its objective and its overall effect on my personality the national mentality. Play a violent video game and decide not good for my personality instead i would download its background music.

Lucid dreaming is no different. And if i were the devil i wouldnt want any lucid dreamers period.

Binaural beats can cure AIDS? LOL
Good luck,
Dream on.

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 01 Jul 2017 21:17

Yes HAGART I Like. With 85 I find most of the so called music of today absolute CRAP. But Never Give You Up, I really enjoyed the music and video. Lets see what it will do tonight. :)

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 03 Jul 2017 01:37

The rickroll failed. :lol:
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

DreamerMan99

Postby DreamerMan99 » 04 Jul 2017 06:44

HAGART wrote:The rickroll failed. :lol:

Oh man they thought you were serious.
Good luck,
Dream on.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 11 Jul 2017 16:17

I've been listening to Kevin Eubanks. Nothing like jazz. I also like thrash metal. Slayer recently ...
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Off-Topic”