Skydiving for Connor

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.

Skydiving for Connor

Postby Summerlander » 07 Aug 2012 21:20

In case you haven't heard, I have a little friend called Connor who is fighting for his life. You can check the story out in The Sun newspaper here:

Despite having an aggressive form of cancer (Neuroblastoma), the little man is determined to beat "the baddie" inside him and he is still going strong. I've been helping the family as much as I can and I am proud to announce that on the 7th October (no longer on the 2nd September as in the link) I will be doing a tandem skydive to raise money for his fund. The money will go towards paying for his expensive treatment in America which costs a quarter of a million.

Please feel free to sponsor me on the link below. It will be very much appreciated. My wife and kids have already donated some money for this awesome cause.

Thank you all,
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Off-Topic”