Covert Hypnosis

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
James

Covert Hypnosis

Postby James » 09 Aug 2012 23:51

I remember a while back I made a post about new things to learn because I was thinking of my simple life before I knew about LD, not questioning anything etc.
Then I thaught "what if that is now"
Anyway my point is that I may have found that thing

I read a website/blog thing about Covert Hypnosis and it seemed pretty BAMF, it's basically hypnotising people but without them realising your doing it within a regular conversation!
They said you can make people do what you want them to or choose your idea in a debate etc

I'll post a link to the site but if the forum admin(s) think its advertising I'll remove it...
Anyway click that -> http://conversational-hypnosis.com/?hop=cblink88

Or just google covert hypnosis

Discuss :3

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
Was it worth it?

Shadow

Re: Covert Hypnosis

Postby Shadow » 11 Aug 2012 10:00

"Covert Hypnosis Exposed!" or "Your not supposed to know about this" :Master Hypnosist reveals forbidden secret" Those quotes turned me off.

Shadow

Postby Shadow » 11 Aug 2012 10:07

When your under hypnosis your in a deep state of relaxation and probably laying down comfortable. The idea of doing it while somebody is fully aware and standing is far-fetched.

Eleanor

Postby Eleanor » 11 Aug 2012 12:42

I tried that with my friend, it kinda made sense, it was like saying something really weird in a normal. Away so they think there asleep and ur their subconscious? I told him he had good luck and to wake up.

Return to “Off-Topic”