For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.

Re: Ages

Postby Ryan » 07 Apr 2013 18:01

mia wrote:46.
I've been LDing all of my life ( I even remember some from when I was around 5 years old), but I never tried to induce them; they just happened reasonably regularly. I got into changing dreamscapes, and the situations etc on my own, but then got away from it; mainly due to the work world life. No time to indulge in my dream world. I started spontaneously LDing again after pursuing interests in Buddhism, Hinduism, yoga, and meditation. Then I looked it up on the internet, and was surprised to see that it was not everyone's experience with dreaming. Wow. Really?

Yeah, I was equally as surprised that not everyone was able to do what we did while dreaming.
I remember telling my parents about my adventures and they brushed them off as "just dreams". I never did believe them... it was always in the back of my mind, the question about what exactly IS dreaming? Do we actually "GO" somewhere when we dream? What happens to our body when we're dreaming?

Well, now I know better! :)
For more information, please visit my website
Or join my forums!

Return to “Off-Topic”