Music!

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
LucidLink

Music!

Postby LucidLink » 11 Apr 2013 13:56

Hi everybody, so I basicly live eat and sleep music. I'm an aspirieing MC, and I listen to obiviously hip-hop the most, but I appreciate all genres of music, and I'm even interested in finding good music from other genres to expand on my influences. So I suppose my question is, do you guys enjoy music as much as I do? And what genre specificly do you enjoy the most? :)
Also, if anyone follows hip-hop (which I have my doubts anyone on this forum will but you never know!) Id love to discuss new artists on the rise, and how they all seem to be understanding spirutal concepts (such as lucid dreaming and much more) which is surprising but amazing!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Highlander

Re: Music!

Postby Highlander » 11 Apr 2013 14:23

I love music. I'm a musician (and a standup comedian too, but that's another area).

My favourite music genre is heavy metal. But i love new age, soundtrack music too. I'm a keyboard player and i recorded some songs around severeal genres: new age, ambient, space, celtic, orchestral, medieval, relaxing music...
I'm starting to compose some songs that i want to use with meditation.

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 11 Apr 2013 14:45

That's amazing! I can't help but wonder how good you would be at making beats, as nowadays my only option is to use beats other artists have already used and made famous. Producers of beats in hip-hop are starting to become more important then the artists themselves haha!

Highlander

Postby Highlander » 11 Apr 2013 15:41

I'm not that into beats. I'm more into ambiences, melodies, etc.
Check out a work i did, inspired by dreams and spirit themes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZ29lfQJ0bI

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 11 Apr 2013 15:51

I love it! I only heard the first three minutes though. Ill have to listen to all of it sometime for sure. It's beautiful, and just saying I could see myself making a crazy good new age song about dreaming with lyrics over the first 3 minutes ;)

Highlander

Postby Highlander » 11 Apr 2013 15:58

LucidLink wrote:I could see myself making a crazy good new age song about dreaming with lyrics over the first 3 minutes ;)

Cool. That will be interesting.

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 11 Apr 2013 16:42

Me i listen to hard and heavy Dubstep 8-) . Right now im listening at the moment when im typing this comment. I listen all the day, but at night when im going sleeping i dont, cuz i cant sleep when i listen to mc, i get to exciter and think a lot of things.
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

Return to “Off-Topic”