verge of lucidity. . . so close!

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.

verge of lucidity. . . so close!

Postby SGraham » 18 Jun 2013 15:18

I used to have a fair amount of lucid dreams like a year ago but i got out of the habit. Now with school over i've been giving it a try lately. The dream starts out as i'm at this motel, and there is some sort of assasin going around killing people. I thought he might come for me so i figured i should get a weapon. my dream logic being what it is, i grab a pencil. then i see this shifty looking guy walk into the lobby. He stands right next to me and starts to take some weapon out of his pocket, so i stab him with the pencil. He starts yelling and then the police rush in and take him away. Then the seen changes.

Now im in my house and i think "i'm going to go lay down and try to have a lucid dream". I go and lay down but as soon as i do, all these weird sounds start hapening. I say out loud "this must be hypnagogia!". What an idiot, i was obviously dreaming and i some how failed to realize it.
How do you define real ?
think it over it's a tough question...

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”