The Minecraft Movie

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
Jigsaw79

The Minecraft Movie

Postby Jigsaw79 » 21 Jun 2013 16:39

I had this dream last night, and I got to say, when you're - Never mind, I'm just going to say it was a bit intense. Let's begin, shall we?

My parents were taking me to see a movie at a movie theater. The lobby was regular, but when we went inside, there was a projection thing, the walls were yellow, it wasn't tall, more like short, (a regular room size). The floor was gray and flat. And the seats were seats that are hard for me to explain.

Now, on to the main part. The "movie" started playing, but it wasn't a movie. I went up to the screen and got sucked inside. (I don't know how that didn't trigger a lucid dream).

There were some chests and diamond blocks. There was a sign above a chest with one of my friend's Minecraft name on it.

Now, here's the intense part. A black hole opened up, and a tornado started. I hung on to something, and the suck-in feeling was intense. I reached out for my other hand to save others. The tornado finally stopped, and the dream ended.

Like it? Hate it? Want to take me to Area 51? Share your thoughts in the comments below!

jazzy_turnip

Re: The Minecraft Movie

Postby jazzy_turnip » 23 Jun 2013 09:57

Like it.
I think I play Minecraft too much, because most of my dreams feature it in some way or another. At least I am not alone on the minecraft bit. XD

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
Are dreams just a dream within a dream? -Dream Character

Sterre Duiker

Postby Sterre Duiker » 02 Aug 2013 19:59

I used to play minecraft and yes addiction makes you have minecraft dreams.

StrangeDreamer

Postby StrangeDreamer » 23 Sep 2013 08:53

I play minecraft too, in fact one of the first lucid dreams I had (Even before I knew what a lucid dream was) was about it.
"You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling." -Eames (Inception)

protoss007

Postby protoss007 » 05 Oct 2013 15:39

I also had a dream that took place in Minecraft (that's funny because I stopped playing Minecraft some time ago). It was a normal dream, but in the middle it switched to a view of a hill and ocean from Minecraft. Supremacy by Muse played in the background and suddenly stone blocks "jumped" from the ocean and destroyed the hill like TNT does.
I remember that there was a human voice in the background (dream was some sort of a commercial), but I don't remember what he said.

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”