More like a premonition than a dream..

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
snoylnerual

More like a premonition than a dream..

Postby snoylnerual » 25 Jun 2013 23:32

When I was pregnant, maybe 4 or 5 months, I had a dream I had my son right then and there at the hospital. He was tiny. I had a c section. When I was 28 weeks pregnant (pregnancies are up to 42 weeks i believe..) lo and behold (is that how you say it? Lolllll) I had to have an emergency c section. I had severe preeclampsia/hypertension. My son was born at a mere 2 pounds, 8 ounces....freaky that I had a dream about it. I don't remember much about the dream since it was so long ago..also, while we were in the hospital with him, I had to pump out my breast milk because he was too young to try to breastfeed. I had a dream that I asked the nurses for some more breast milk containers and they said they were out. The next day, I asked, and they said they couldn't give me any because they were out!!! Wtf??!!!!!

[ Post made via iPod ] Image

DreamerMan99

Re: More like a premonition than a dream..

Postby DreamerMan99 » 26 Jun 2013 04:32

Well, congrats on your boy!!!
Kids are a pain in the ass!
Anyway, there is a forum on here where this was discussed, let me go find a link to it, ill post a reply.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Good luck,
Dream on.
LDs~32

DreamerMan99

Postby DreamerMan99 » 26 Jun 2013 04:34

I have the same thing... Read the whole topic its crazy. Happens to me all the time. And no im not crazy... Well, relatively of course... :D

http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3401

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Good luck,
Dream on.
LDs~32

snoylnerual

Postby snoylnerual » 26 Jun 2013 18:51

Thank you :)

[ Post made via iPod ] Image

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 30 Jun 2013 03:30

I had a terrrible premonition which came true over my second child. It was that one of us or both of us would die.. I had this while I was pregnant and I could see her as a tiny baby in a yellow dress..with what felt like death. I disconnected myself emotionally off from my soon babe to be due to this, I didnt want to feel the terrible pain if it was her who would die and not myself to.

I thought on a logically level it would happen during childbirth (unless I miscarriaged) but her birth went fine so then told myself that the terrible fear I'd been carrying right throu pregnancy about one of us dying wasnt real. It was still there I think thou slightly even then thou, hard to get rid of something I was feeling so so strongly right throu her pregnancy. At six weeks old, she suddenly haemorraged, lost what a doctor later said would of been about a third of her blood, stopped breathing (the blood blocked her airways) and needed CPR, she silently choked on the blood. (I was in the ambulance service volunteer so did the CPR on her and within minutes got her breathing etc again..but for a time, her heart had stopped..she did die for a time.. she only was brought back due to my first aid experience and also I personally believe my healing skills (Im a psychic spiritual healer.. I willed life back into that babe, I used my own life force to hold onto and dragged her energy, her soul back here).

What she was wearing that day turned out the be a YELLOW dress. After it happened I realised it was the SAME DRESS I'd seen her wearing in the "death" feeling premonition I was feeling right throu pregnancy. (I went out and then burnt that blood covered yellow dress!! No way was I going to tempt fate and put her in THAT dress again.. I think I banned anyone putting a yellow dress on her after that, something I should of done when she was born but I'd worked hard to try to convince myself when the birth went fine that all was going to be fine. I wanted it to be fine).

Ive had some other premonitions (they always come true. One of my premonitions saved my boyfriends at the time life as he listened to my fear of terrible disaster for him, if he went to where he was planning to go to.. Indonesia to go surfing and changed his plans when I told him what I was feeling, so avoided the disaster (the huge tsumani) he would of been in otherwise. He actually skipped his holiday over my fear of him going there. I couldnt tell him what was going to happen if he went but only that something very terribly bad was.. it was like a sense of doom there for him if he went.. thousands and thousands of people there then were killed, drowned etc at the time my boyfriend would of been there, he would of been in the worst place possible.. on or by the beach).

The above is the only one Ive had with one of my children, I think premonitions of ones baby is one of the common kinds mothers have due to the bond we have. We can know things which will happen to own little ones just like we may feel it or know if something was about to happen to ourselves (that has happened to me too).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”