Spiders

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
Knife

Spiders

Postby Knife » 11 Aug 2013 12:39

There's one dream I'll never forget, I was around 5 years old:

Spiders, there were just spiders everywhere in my bed on top of me. I couldnt see anything else except for spiders. Now I'm thinking if I was lucid in that dream but I just can't remember. I do remember my parents waking me up because I was shouting while I was asleep.

What does it mean?
Inherit the earth

Jacob46719

Re: Spiders

Postby Jacob46719 » 12 Aug 2013 23:33

It means you have an irrational fear of spiders :P
Never underestimate the power of the ponies.

Knife

Postby Knife » 13 Aug 2013 19:47

That might be true :D Altough I'm not afraid from spiders when I see them, I just hate not seeing them, but knowing they are around :lol:
Inherit the earth

Errevet

Postby Errevet » 15 Sep 2013 20:05

I also often see spiders in my dreams, especially in Sleep paralysis hallucinations. Usually they are very big, with thin legs. I am scared only seconds after the moment that i see them in real life, but that's probably a natural instinctive reaction. After all there are deadly spiders and bugs out there in the jungle, and this instinctive scareness maybe is something we cary on from our ancestors (pre hominids) who lived in the woods for millions of years?
I demand -"Help me pile up those palettes NOW!!"
he answers -"...almonds" ??

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 21 Sep 2013 03:08

Negative energy can appear as spiders. Psychics can sometimes see negative energies in such a way.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”