tornado survival!

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
Creator

tornado survival!

Postby Creator » 20 Aug 2013 16:31

i am sitting in a car ready to go to a tornado shelter.
after the car moves about 20? metres, i say "OH WAIT, I FORGOT MY IPOD!!" (i put what a needed in a bag so when we go) haha, i said needed...

so as we were driving, we saw a huge tornado, about a kilometer long, my dream self thought: "holy crap" we were driving further and further then... i saw a car, not moving, it had a fricken tornado on it, just swirling on the roof! lolool. so then we approached a bridge and there was water underneath it.(a lake)
and there were.. black dragons swimming around! i swear, there was one dead one just lying on the rim of the bridge, they were huge! the arm was on the roof of a car, the way the other ones moved around was stunning! the scales moved with so much detail, and the movement (from one place to another) it looked like it was done on anim8tor.. haha... they looked like black... lochness monsters, they were so majestic. and when i was about to pass that bridge...

my sister woke me up. -__- but it was an amazing dream.

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
I will soon be the GOD of lucid dreaming.

dreamsonamap

Re: tornado survival!

Postby dreamsonamap » 20 Aug 2013 18:33

That's a cool action dream. It looks like you 're being threatened, judging by the tornado theme, the dragons. The resutlting anxiety shows up when you realise you forgot your iPod.. very interesting though., thanks for sharing!

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Creator

Re: tornado survival!

Postby Creator » 20 Aug 2013 21:55

dreamsonamap wrote:That's a cool action dream. It looks like you 're being threatened, judging by the tornado theme, the dragons. The resutlting anxiety shows up when you realise you forgot your iPod.. very interesting though., thanks for sharing!

[ Post made via Android ] Image

you're welcome
I will soon be the GOD of lucid dreaming.

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”