In the middle of a 2D cartoon environment (The Simpsons)

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
Highlander

In the middle of a 2D cartoon environment (The Simpsons)

Postby Highlander » 22 Sep 2013 23:12

It's curious that, even having lucid dreams every week, there are dreams that always happens strange things and we don't gain lucidity.

Yesterday I dreamed I was working at the company that makes The Simpsons animation series. A colleague of mine says that we should go to Bart Simpson's office. When we got there, the entire office, Bart and his colleagues were drawn in 2D, as we see on television. All drawn, with all the colors. Me and my colleague were there in the middle. We, 3D real people in flesh and blood, in the middle of a 2D cartoon environment.
And in the dream I thought it was a normal thing. Never thought I was dreaming.
But it was nice talking to Bart Simpson and being in the middle of an animated cartoon environment.

LucidLink

Re: In the middle of a 2D cartoon environment (The Simpsons)

Postby LucidLink » 28 Sep 2013 14:26

Sounds like a fun dream :)

Yes it's strange, no matter how good we get at becoming aware sometimes we just don't despite tons of big red flags.

I think it's because their are some dreams we just aren't meant to be lucid in. Non lucid dreams are just as important, so I think sometimes we get non lucid dreams because we need them and no matter how crazy they are we won't go lucid because we need the "non lucid treatment"! Just my thoughts though haha

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”