this particular young mans lucidity

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
Emilaes

this particular young mans lucidity

Postby Emilaes » 21 Oct 2013 15:35

Hi everybody!! I am Emil Bregnsholdt from Denmark. This is my first post in the World of LD!
I am 20 years old and started writing down my dreams and yearning for lucid dreams about 5 years ago, just when I began high school. I've been having amazing dream life experiences in all that time, only about 10 a little bit lucid. I love writing down dreams but it flows in periods of time as I get more and less into it. Right now is definitely a time of going deep into it. This month will be a giant leap for me, I decide. So last week I bought Calea Z and have tried two nights of drinking tea. They were more recallable. Tonight although, I WILL HAVE A STRONG VIVID AMAZING UPLIFTING FREE SURPRISING HAPPY LUCID DREAM OF INTERNAL EXPLORATION FOR VERY LONG RAPIDEYEMOVEMENT TIME!!
Look forward to my following post tomorrow folks.! It's gonna be a hopeful young mans deepest desirable dream! I think I wanna be on my future ship, leaping to the stars, shapeshift and taste different tastes, then connect to future self of another dimension, perhaps another extraterrestrial civilization. Have ultimate superpowers and all that. Its gonna be so fuckin' awesome. :D

Errevet

Re: this particular young mans lucidity

Postby Errevet » 21 Oct 2013 22:22

Did all that happened untill now?
I demand -"Help me pile up those palettes NOW!!"
he answers -"...almonds" ??

Emilaes

Re: this particular young mans lucidity

Postby Emilaes » 23 Oct 2013 18:31

Well if we presume that everything exists now, then yes, but in my linear-time-perspective, no, not yet. :D

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”