Bladdered and Dreaming Vividly

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.

Bladdered and Dreaming Vividly

Postby Summerlander » 25 Nov 2013 02:05

Me and my wife get drunk with friends and I am told, "You'll be having lucid dreams tonight," to which I reply, "I doubt it! I'm wasted now and I reckon I'll be sleeping like a log." We go home, make love, and fall asleep. During the night I get up and use the loo twice. The second time I return to bed and dream vividly...

Driving with kids. Hard to control the car. Telling kids to put their seatbelts on. Alfred jumping to the front making driving difficult and dangerous. I fling him to the backseat and tell him to strap himself. Lucidity fail: I don't even drive!

I sleep in a dormitory. Suddenly my bed has been taken over by a group of women. I tell them the bed belongs to me but somehow other residents convince me that the women were right and I am ousted. Lucidity fail.

I see a brown, hairy, and dirty-looking mammoth piddling like a human being. When the mammoth is done, it starts chasing two men and tries to spray them with its trunk. The men run away. Suddenly, it comes after me. I start running. I run up a steep road and realise I'm not going to make it. Suddenly, it dawns on me that I am dreaming...

To find out what happens in the DILD, go to the Lucid Dreams section and check out "Space Jam Land" ;-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”