A Dream

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.

A Dream

Postby Justous » 17 Feb 2014 07:00

So this was my last dream on the same night I had my first lucid dream.

My uncle, and friends from school all had tall towers made out of that cross threaded wood fence stuff* so it's kind of like Minecraft, we all have resources in our bases. It was in a huge mansion in a huge courtyard of glass exposing air and it had glass. One wall had red and white vertical stripe wallpaper and doors with stairs up to different hights all over the wall. So later my uncle and friend leave through a door. I follow them later and find my uncle drowning him in a bathtub. I run back to get a gun from the camp (it's a pistol of some type) and run back. I pull back the top part to cock it and it falls apart. My friend is dead and floats to the water's surface and transforms into Justin Bieber and my uncle transforms into some mean looking monster person that I don't know where I've seen him before but I know I have because it's in a dream!

So what do you guys think?

This is the closest thing to * I could find

Re: A Dream

Postby esilemc00 » 19 Feb 2014 21:07

I'm no expert, but since you said that you thought you saw the monster thing before, it could have been in previous dreams, that you just don't remember very well, or at all. And if its a reoccurring thing (the monster thingy) it could be a demon, like the ones that are part of you. If you see it again, the best thing to do is to approach it with love, and acceptance, and ask it what it wants or needs.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”