the scary woman

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.

the scary woman

Postby Oolencha » 17 Feb 2014 23:26

i found myself in a dark place. nothing was to see except a light. in this light was a woman with her back turned to me so i couldnt see her face. she had long blonde hair ,and srtangely, the hair was flying in every direction moving in a smooth nd calm way. she had very old clothes on, to be exact, a long white dress from the medieval times. i wen closer to her , touched her shoulder and turned her around. the moment i saw her face, my pulse went up in a matter of a second. she wasnt human... her skin had a zombie like texture, with a green tone as if the body would have started to decompose. in her face was a long scarr that reached from her front head through her entire face down to her chin. she had such an evil grin on her face that it gave me shivers and eyes with a murderous intent in them. they were wide open, looking at me the whole time.she didnt moved, and i didnt moved, we just glanced at each other until the fear became so big that i woke up.

Re: the scary woman

Postby Summerlander » 18 Feb 2014 01:26

Scary! This sort of thing used to terrorise the Benandanti in their sleep.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”