Many voices whispering...

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
dreamworld777

Many voices whispering...

Postby dreamworld777 » 20 Feb 2014 22:05

I dreamed that I was lying in my bed.It was night.Suddenly I could hear whispers..it sounded like many voices whispering the same words all together.I listened and could hear them saying "Don't you want to open the door..open the door" over and over repeatedly.No people accompanied these voices,just the voices could be heard all around me.Many voices,and they became louder and louder and faster.I began to cover my ears and hold my eyes shut tightly hoping that they would go away.I woke up unsure if I dreamed this or if it really happened because it seemed so real...
This is all that happened in this dream..very short and very vivid.

What does this mean? It seemed like such an odd dream,never had one like this before.Would love and appreciate any thoughts on this dream...

HAGART

Re: Many voices whispering...

Postby HAGART » 20 Feb 2014 22:28

I've had quite a few false awakenings where I am in bed still trying to sleep, not knowing that I am already dreaming. (False Sleepenings, I call them). Lots of crazy things can happen and hearing voices is common. (Not for me personally, only on occasions, but I've heard many stories of people hearing voices). If I find myself in one of these states, I get up and do a reality check, or just walk around the house looking for signs that it's a dream, trying to notice anomalies. You have nothing to lose. At worst you really are awake, but no harm done. I've been right 100% even though it can feel so real at first. Just don't do anything foolish until you make absolutely sure you are dreaming.

So in other words, this is a strange dream if you are not use to it, and if you take action it can lead to a great lucid dream that starts right from your own bed. OBE (Out of Bed Experience)!
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

dreamworld777

Postby dreamworld777 » 21 Feb 2014 02:16

You're right.I wish i was able to have thought about it that way but I seemed to wake right up when the voices became louder.I only wonder what door they meant though.My bedroom door is always open and I saw no door in the dream,I only saw myself sleeping on the bed as if I was standing in front of my bed watching myself sleep.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 21 Feb 2014 03:53

Which door?, I can't answer. I have a hard time even deciphering my own dreams! :?
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

dreamworld777

Postby dreamworld777 » 21 Feb 2014 15:21

I know lol..they say it's harder to figure out our own dreams.I definitely agree with that!
Thank you for your thoughts.Dreams are surely a mystery but I love dreaming and many times the messages in the dreams are mind blowing once they are figured out...but it takes a village to figure out my crazy dreams :lol:

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”