What does this mean?

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.

What does this mean?

Postby dreamworld777 » 10 Mar 2014 23:52

The first night I dreamed that I was riding a bicycle in an unfamiliar place.The road I was riding on turned into a narrow path that led into a forest with huge trees on both sides.I worried that I would not be able to get through this road because the tree roots were sticking up through the ground and the path was very narrow...I ended up getting a flat tire and having to push the bicycle all the way back home...

The next night,I dreamed that I was walking with my daughter and we came to an abandoned apartment building with a bicycle sitting outside the entrance doorway..
my daughter said,"Look Mom,there's the bike you were riding in your dream last night."
I agreed and she ran into the building.I was worried she would be unsafe and kept calling for her to come out...she wouldn't and she didn't seem worried at all,not realizing the danger of entering this abandoned building.
I went in the door to get her and could see a man standing off in the distance watching her.I grabbed her arm and told her we needed to get out of there..we ran out of the building as fast as we could and I told her about the man that I saw..she did not see him.The dream ended and I woke up...

I continue to have dreams that I am riding a bicycle.Lately,this is a constant symbol in my dreams also being in a forest.What do you suppose this means?
I found it odd that my dream from the previous night carried over into this dream..is this common?
I would love to hear any thoughts.....

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”