Hippo Dreams!

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.

Hippo Dreams!

Postby HeadlessScorpio » 11 Mar 2014 23:55

I had very very VERY strange dream. I still don't know what to think of it :? . My dreams are often like this. The dream started and I was a guard in a museum. The artifacts and statues in the museum were alive like in the movie, Night at The Museum. One of the only differences was that the statues were alive at day. How did people not notice fossils and artifacts coming alive? In the whole dream I hadn't saw one person come in the museum. Suddenly a spaceship crashed through the roof (But nobody came to the museum. I was thinking if UFO randomly crashed into the museum, people would notice.). A alien came out of the spaceship( Here is where it gets weird.). The alien was a hippo standing on its back legs. It was wearing a yellow raincoat and hat. It had a yellow umbrella (A really creepy thing happened after this so I will not include it. It isn't important to the dream.). Then after the creepy part I'm not showing me and the hippo were walking through the halls at night. The Hippo said that he didn't like museum because they were creepy. Then I saw a bunch of creepy exhibits. I saw the T-rex fossil chasing the 2 hawks(they appeared during the creepy parts). They had stolen something. It sliced in half and I caught part. It was half of a fossilized dinosaur egg. We chased after the hawks. We came to a dead end with 2 drawers. They both said open me. I opened the top one and found a jar. It said Shark Gum Wax on it and had picture of shark jaws. I opened the other drawer and had the same thing. I really don't know what it means :?:
Dreams are a art, you have to paint the path, to create a masterpiece.

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”