Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.

Postby Jigsaw79 » 19 Apr 2014 19:31

I just wanted to share this weird dream. Now, please keep in mind there will be parts where it goes to another part of the dream. That is because I don't have a dream journal (yet). On with the show–er, dream!

I'm about to board a pirate ship with my parents. I'm currently inside a room, and there's a doorway leading to outside. Sherlock and Watson appear from the show, Elementary, and proceed to show me what happens if one were to step through the doorway. They step through, and turn old and have longer hair, which is now gray.
Fast forward through the dream.
There's a computer in my room on the pirate ship, and there is a part covered with an unknown substance. If I touch it then I get gray hair (but don't turn old).
Fast forward.
I complain to my parents how I hate it when I wake up on Mondays, because I have more hair.
Fast forward.
I'm in my grandparents house, and I have hair on my chin, head, and all sorts of places.

That's pretty much it. I just wanted to share, comment if you want. I'm working on getting a dream journal.

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”