HD round computer screen

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
Karin

HD round computer screen

Postby Karin » 21 Jul 2014 00:47

I just wanted to share a dream I had several months ago, that was unlike any other dreams I had before. I would be curious to know if anyone experienced anything similar...

The dreamscape was very peculiar: it was all black/nothingness, except for a hole in the blackness in the center, about one or two feet wide. In this center area, the visuals were extremely sharp, kind of like a very high resolution image, an intense focus area. What I saw appear there, one at a time, were letters, as if typed on a DOS-type computer screen. These letters formed an email address. It repeated several times, same email address, one letter at a time.

In between typing repetitions, a portrait (photo-like) of a middle-age man appeared, very sharp. His head was bald on top, with chin-long lblond curly hair on the sides (weird unflattering hairstyle :D ). His facial expression was a bit grumpy, he does not look friendly at all. To this day, I do not have a freaking clue who that guy is or could be.

During the dream, I had a feeling I absolutely needed to remember this email address, which is why it kept repeating and I was paying extra attention to it. Of course, BUMMER, when I woke up, I could NOT remember the address, I could only remember the structure of it, the look of letters, etc..., but not the actual words.

I have no idea what this dream meant.

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”