Why do dream people hate me

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.

Why do dream people hate me

Postby LucidLover140 » 08 Oct 2014 20:28

Me my grandma and some kids were on a bush walk. the bullies were at the back. My grandma was getting tired so she thought she would she would goto the back to ask for water, one of the bullies ball was on the ground so i picked it up for him when i hand it to him he says to me "oh!! what did you pick it up for it had my lizard on it" i say "i'm sorry" and he says "what are you going to do about it" since i know him in real life i decided I've had enough being treated like s**t so I punched him right in the gut so he grabs my leg and does some pitiful punches to my stomach i don't know why but my grandma steps in and holds him back and then another kid starts kicking dirt at me (what is that going to do) so i resume on my target the other little s**t I grab his arm and shove it right round his other arm while also kneeing him right in the gut and he dropped and started crying but grabbed my leg so i kneed him again

I woke Up

Re: Why do dream people hate me

Postby Guitar48300 » 17 Oct 2014 00:28

Hey sometimes you make a few enemies in your dreams. I've made a few in my dreams and would like to meet them again to finish unfinished business.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

Postby taniaaust1 » 18 Oct 2014 08:18

Its not in the dream interpretation section so I dont know i you are wanting some of that or not seeing you have posed a question for your dreams heading.

Water in dreams can represent emotions. Bullies.. yourself or others giving you a hard time. The stomach.. fears and concerns. Dirt.. something not nice. Crying - negative emotions, sadness or hurt about a situation.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Postby johnmayson » 26 Mar 2015 03:25

This happens frequently to me. Sometimes it's people I know in waking life, other times it's total strangers.

I've wondered if it's a self-esteem issue.

The Cusp

Postby The Cusp » 31 Mar 2015 15:28

I got mugged a few years back, and that haunted my dreams for years afterwards. My dreams were chock full of goons.

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”