I experienced death

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
emberfire012

I experienced death

Postby emberfire012 » 13 Oct 2014 02:03

Last night, I had a non-lucid dream. I have not had a lucid dream in about a month. But this non-lucid dream felt like it was trying to tell me something.
In the dream, me and my science teacher were shooting zombies. Seems like a random dream. But then, a zombie that looked almost animated bit me. I felt like I was slowly dissolving. It was actually very relaxing. I then appeared in a place. Somehow in the dream, I recognized that it was The Hanging Gardens of Babylon that I drew for a school project. A pretty, Biblical-looking woman greeted me and told me that I died and now that I was dead, I could do whatever I wanted. I nodded and said goodbye to her, and I realized I felt...free. Like all my 12 years of pain and misery were lifted off my shoulders, and I felt peaceful and relaxed. I remember basking in the warm sun and letting my thoughts wander, then the dream changed to a dream that felt not as important as that one.
I just thought I'd share that really odd dream. Have a great night/day, everyone!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Derpybunneh

Re: I experienced death

Postby Derpybunneh » 16 Oct 2014 21:40

That is weird.
LUCID DREAMS: 5
DREAMS: 9000+

“I believe that one day the Darwinian myth will be ranked the greatest
deceit in the history of science.” Søren Løvtrup

Derpybunneh

Postby Derpybunneh » 16 Oct 2014 21:41

I don't think I have ever experienced death in my dreams.
LUCID DREAMS: 5
DREAMS: 9000+

“I believe that one day the Darwinian myth will be ranked the greatest
deceit in the history of science.” Søren Løvtrup

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 17 Oct 2014 00:32

I've died plenty of times. The last one was actually a little funny because I was fighting a demon DC and he pulled a cheap attack on me by dropping a missile with turquoise gas and when I woke up I was all "What?! B.S.!! :evil: " :lol:
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”