Celebrity meeting!

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
Blue-Starbie

Celebrity meeting!

Postby Blue-Starbie » 21 Oct 2014 00:24

I had a cool dream when I met my favourite celebrity, Antonio Banderas! I met him on a seaside path, I hugged him and he smelled like watermelons for some reason. XD I had to go to a doctors appointment but he went with me! I didn't question it at the time, I just enjoyed his company. We sat on a long seat and then we huddled up close, it was awesome! Then we read the news paper, an article caught my ey because it said, "Eggman" in it. I read the article which then turned into news footage of a monster truck with an egg cup (used to keep your boiled eggs in) and going over hills to prove that it can keep the egg in place no matter what. The word "Eggman" was used as a pun for the headline. Then I remember that we were looking at each other but I could feel the dream fade away but by the time I realised, I was already awake.

That's the most coolest dream ever! I woke disappointed that it was over. :cry:
We spend a third of our lives sleeping. Some say that we're wasting our time sleeping but I disagree.
Steve Smith- Watch out for the red ball!

laila67

Re: Celebrity meeting!

Postby laila67 » 21 Jan 2015 12:52

How interesting and wonderful dream!! You know I also want to meet my favorite celebrities. Actually I am a news reporter and I have already met some of them in meeting rooms where I conducted their interviews. It was really nice feeling!!

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”