vibrating and seeing sparks coming off body

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
Harley757

vibrating and seeing sparks coming off body

Postby Harley757 » 10 Nov 2014 23:03

So basically i was asleep, and woke up slightly and i heard this loud buzzing noise and my whole body was vibrating. I was totally relaxed and rolled to my side. This is when i realised i could see this gold/white light around my body, maybe even gold/white sparks coming off my body and down my leg. To be honest i felt really good and totally at ease. Im assuming the vibrating and buzzing could have been me almost having an out of body experience, as ive experienced the vibrating many times. But ive never experienced the gold sparks and havent again. I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this or knows what it could be?

jasmine2

Re: vibrating and seeing sparks coming off body

Postby jasmine2 » 22 Nov 2014 01:58

Harley 757, Wow! What you describe is really fascinating. I have never dreamed of seeing light or sparks around my body. But in one short OBE experience, my body seemed be have a faint bluish hue.

In accounts I've read about non-lucid, or lucid dreams, or OBE's, many people describe a wide variety of energy sensations or unusual appearances associated with their dream body, including soft glowing white or colored light, streaming energy in the chakras or flowing from the hands, body transparency, or feelings of being present in a floating awareness with no body.

I hope you continue to enjoy whatever perceptions your subtle energy dream body decides to manifest.

For a really dramatic personal account of experiences associated with activated kundalini energy, go to the
major "big A" online book website. Search for book - "Kundalini: The Evolutionary Energy In Man" - by Gopi Krishna. Click - "look inside" - "first pages"

sedric

Re: vibrating and seeing sparks coming off body

Postby sedric » 22 Feb 2015 19:57

[quote="Harley757"]So basically i was asleep, and woke up slightly and i heard this loud buzzing noise and my whole body was vibrating. I was totally relaxed and rolled to my side. This is when i realised i could see this gold/white light around my body, maybe even gold/white sparks coming off my body and down my leg. To be honest i felt really good and totally at ease. Im assuming the vibrating and buzzing could have been me almost having an out of body experience, as ive experienced the vibrating many times.

Hell yes I've experienced that many times too. The start of an OBE. Last one I had I was napping in the afternoon when the vibes started but this time instead of being scary and unpleasant they were absolutely delicious, like lying on a warm beach with the sun warming you. So I said to myself this can't be a bad thing so I'll let it go. I felt my second body rise up to vertical but still attached at the head. I tried hard to break free by thinking of the other room/kitchen. Didn't work and the vibes slowed and stopped. The light you saw I'd guess was your aura-even though modern science doesn't believe in that sort of thing. I've not experienced that in conjunction with obe or LD attempts. I did once see what must have been my friends aura outlining his back. This after reading about auras in different books.

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”