Random Dream

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
DesertExplorer

Re: Random Dream

Postby DesertExplorer » 06 Feb 2015 10:33

Try 31 February.. I am just kidding.
Well, ..it will be 24 of June.
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 06 Feb 2015 11:52

I had one on February 31st, but I'd rather not talk about it. I remember aliens, a space ship, time travel and a lot of probing. They're bad memories I don't wish to recall.

As for June 24th, I went back in my journal and found the most recent one which is in 2013. (Two of them were lucid)

Monday, June 24, 2013

The first dreams are hard to remember. I was talking to mom on the phone and she said my meeting for the driving test was at 11:30 and it was almost 11:30 now, so I was afraid I'd be late. I remember getting on a highway and it was dark and I arrived very quickly as if it was the first exit and was close. (I arrived moments later without realizing it was a dream). I was indoors and there was a door to the DMV and I went in and a guy said I would take my test, but I had to watch a movie first. I sat and looked around and the room was full of weird cartoon animations that I assumed were other people's avatars. I saw a red robot thing shooting rockets and exploding.

-------------------

I was in a driveway with Andrew and David (my brothers) and I had to get on a small saucer thing and David would have to attach the wings so I could roll down the driveway and take flight. But there was Lego attached to it and it was something David had made and he didn't want to ruin it.

--------------------

I was with some girls and I was going to stay at their place and cook. One asked what I like to make and I said Chillie. But then I said, I don't feel like it. Just pick any protein and I will devise a dish from that. Then later, I think they were watching a movie and I was bored and wanted to leave, and I felt a need to call mom on a cell phone and tell her where I was.

----------------------

I was in a house and it was Nana's house, but not quite, but it felt like it was, and not the basement. Brent (cousin) said something about a strange Indian names like 'Mengi', and 'Dark Side of the Moon'. But that last one is not Indian, I said. It felt like Brian, Adin, Mark, David, Andrew (Uncle, Cousin, Brothers) where in a different room doing something with computers. Marin (cousin) was on a couch and said something about remember the time I put whip cream on her. I started to think about how it's a good thing Nana still has that house, so that we can all go there and get in touch with our younger selves again.

------------------------

I was outside the front of the house at Maple Hill (old house I use to live in) and the ground was wet after a rain. I slid down the driveway for fun on my feet. Then I thought, what if mom sees me doing this so early in the morning? I thought it was early in the morning and I must have just gotten up and was outside thinking and wandering around on my own which is strange. Then I saw Topaz (my dog) beyond the end of the driveway off the property and thought, good thing I am up, so I can see that she was off the property and get her back. I climbed back up and it was difficult and muddy. Then I started to wonder what I was doing and was this a dream? It looked too real though, but I did a reality check anyway. I saw the turquoise "Jolly Ball" (my dog's favorite toy) and tried to make it move with my mind. It moved a little and then I tried again and it moved more. I was now LUCID. I thought about what I wanted to do and at first I thought of girls. Then I realized with all the rain and muggy atmosphere that probably won't work out well. (The mood was too dreary). Then I saw somebody approaching up the driveway and they were riding a small buggy of some sort. I thought the person was going to be menacing and I didn't want them there, so just as they reached the top of the hill I raised my arm and made them keep going up higher and over my head. I saw another person approaching. I didn't know where the buggy landed and was worried he would appear again behind me so I turned to look and saw it had landed far off over the trees, so I felt he was gone for good. As the person approached, he was wearing black and then I thought, why don't I speak to him instead of running away.

When he got close I said, hello, can I help you? I looked at his face and it looked a lot like Tony (college friend who was Indian), but much darker skin. But I just assumed it was him and he took on that persona. He said, thank you and handed me an umbrella, and was carrying a colorful one of his own. He said, we are getting older and are doing fine. I said, OK, is that all? I followed as he left back down the driveway and then he said, "Do you think you're good enough yet?" With a slight joking manner. Like saying, how much practice do I really need before I get a job like he did. Then he started to speak in broken English and it was hard to understand. He said something about "shot heard", and I finished for him, and said, "shot heard around the world?" There was another person beside him now who didn't speak. Then 'Tony' said something about 'A Shot In the Dark' and how it was round. (I thought of the movie and how it must be a round story, just like characters are flat or round, stories are too). I saw a pit with a square opening. I said, you mean a square is not as strong as a circle because it is weak in the corners. The silent one reached out his hand to shake mine. I'm right aren't I, I thought.

Then I looked at them and asked, you know this is a dream right? I think he said, yes. Do you exist? He said yes, in your head. I know what he meant and he exists for as long as I am perceiving him, but I asked, do you exist after you leave, beyond this dream? The silent one said he will smell something and drift off to sleep. I watched them go around a corner, but kept looking never turning my gaze. They were now on the ground on hands and knees, with a blanket or large coat covering most of them. One looked like Leonard Maltin the movie critic. I said, wake up! Do you remember who you are? It faded and I woke up.

---------------
WBTB (I woke up and others in the house left, so I went back to sleep).
---------------

I was in bed and heard noises coming from upstairs. I thought they must be back already. I got up to read the time at the bottom of the stairs (slept on the couch), but I didn't see a clock and instead the wall was bare cinderblock. I figured it must be a dream and checked my hands to make sure. They were fat fingers. I was LUCID again. I was feeling like I had just woken up too fast and was still groggy. I went to the sliding door and opened it and left. I was thinking of sex again. I saw mom, grandma and/or Linda (aunt) outside under the balcony. They didn't say anything and I think I poked mom and she didn't even notice me. I was even more sure it was a dream now. I saw a girl at a window where the garage should be. She was doing dishes. I told mom, just to get a reaction, that I was going to go in there and f*** her! (fun to say that to your own mother :D ) Mom said she's too young. I went in, but she was gone. I went down some steps to a basement area. I wanted to get naked and walk around and find a hot girl. I took off my shirt, but I also had a sweater on too. I couldn't believe how real it was, just like taking one off in real life. I wanted to take my shoes off and they were boots. I got one off and then tried to magically make the other disappear, but it didn't. I walked into a room to the left where there was a pool table. It was devoid of people and a little creepy. I walked back into another room, and my shirt was back on again so I took it off. I walked in with my junk hanging out, no time to take off pants. I think there was another pool table and Adin (cousin) and others were there. I saw a girl beyond some people in the crowd and I didn't want her to disappear like the other one did. I walked over and said something like, "Do you see me? Touch me". I held her hands. Then I said let's do it. The visuals were starting to fade, but I just relaxed and focused on the arousal aspect. I could feel her hands in mine, and then it faded and I could feel my arms crossed in real life at the same time.

-----
Last edited by HAGART on 06 Feb 2015 15:43, edited 1 time in total.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 06 Feb 2015 13:03

Nice dreams. It became interesting only in the end when you talked to your mother. :)

How many points do I gain? :P
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 06 Feb 2015 15:48

4 non-lucid = 4 points.
2 lucid dreams = 20 points.
However, you didn't pick a year, increasing your odds, so I must divide by 3.
24/3 = 8 points total.

But I'll give you a +1 bonus point because one of those dreams was an inspiration for a thread I created here in the Dream Character section.

So that's a total of 9, tied with Summerlander. :lol:

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 06 Feb 2015 17:25

You.. :evil:

~David Gerrold

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 06 Feb 2015 18:07

OK, OK, Stop staring at me like that!

I'll give you one more point before you eat my liver with fava beans and a bottle of Chianti!

You have 10 now and you win. Happy?

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 06 Feb 2015 18:13

HAHAHA.. So funny! Please, stop.. Hohoho..
Were the hell is the like button? Oh, there it is. I can't reach out for it, unless you open the cell and uncuff me. I would appreciate it if you are willing to do it for me, thanks!! :twisted:

~David Gerrold

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”