New Dream Drug- Soma

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
Jack Reacher

New Dream Drug- Soma

Postby Jack Reacher » 13 Jun 2012 23:05

Had one of my most wack dreams yet. In waking reality I am getting prepared to try magic mushrooms for the second time in my life, about to go hunting now actually. Anyway I think it triggered some crazy ideas because this dream was one of my weird drug dreams.

I started the dream off in a restaurant with my parents, eating a formal dinner. It was a Chinese restaurant but the underground code was that if you saw someone who looked relaxed you could tap them on the neck, if they didnt move they were on some drug and they would sell it to you. Anyway he gave me the drug, and when I took it things got real bizare. I called it soma but it was like no drug that I have ever known to exist, the entire dream got swallowed up and I went on this strange trip that defied reality.

My entire dream turned into a bunch of geomtric shapes, and then things just got really intense, a huge rush of energy, like my body was just being ripped apart. It felt extremely vivid at the time, maybe I was actually experiencing DMT from the dream? When I came to (when I sobered up in the dream) my entire body was shaking, my Mum was looking at me with a look of horror on her face, I was acutally in shock in the dream world and it took a while for it to wear off.
"There is theoretical abstraction, and then there is true abstraction."

Peter

Re: New Dream Drug- Soma

Postby Peter » 14 Jun 2012 03:30

you are describing the transition from the dream to the void or what I call the space between the dreams. You can get there in many ways and the rush is common, it is either darkness or full of the geometric shapes or grids or similar displays. I was there last night for a while observing the shapes and do so a lot. It is different that HI as it is a lot deeper and very close to or part of REM states with out images and a place I have been exploring for years.

Go back and explore - its the start of a new depth.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Jack Reacher

Postby Jack Reacher » 15 Jun 2012 03:25

Will do, its really quite something else isn't it? It actually felt like my entire body was ripped apart and when I came to in the dream restaurant my entire body was shaking pretty violently, it was intense.

Now that I think about it, I think it was the same dream restaurant where I tried "Dream Opium" (I wouldnt call it Opium because I have never tried it before irl).

So what are other ways to enter this void? This happened a few days ago so the memory is getting more and more vague. Also I think I may have entered something similar when trying to fly into the center of our galaxy, when I managed to get a space dream I thought whats the most extreme thing I could do, answer was see what happens when you fly into a black hole. However while trying to find it I got sucked into this kind of wormhole thing and I got so distracted by it that I just went with it.
"There is theoretical abstraction, and then there is true abstraction."

Peter

Postby Peter » 15 Jun 2012 05:29

There are a few ways but try this one for a start. Simply find a mirror (or go through a wall but mirrors seem to be easy as there is an added expectation of mistry on the other side), stand in from of it and say (I want to go through the mirror and be in the space between dreams) Thats all I do and it normally works, struggle you way through and surrender or give completely to any feelings weak or strong and just be there and observe in a passive way. Try it and let me know how you get on.

I have been ripped apart, spun to bits, melted to small particules, dragged into a horrid hole and also just gone there with ease and relaxed. I like floating around and also with closed eyes and just sensing the energy around me, this takes trust to just give into it and but is worth it.

HA - you wont need mushrooms or anything else after this
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”