Interesiting war dream

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.

Interesiting war dream

Postby WildCat23 » 13 Jul 2012 22:50

Just so you all know, I've gotten out of the practice of keeping a dream journal. I'm gonna start it up again though. I keep having interesting dreams. The reason I said that is because I only remember part of this dream.

I know it was about me fighting someone else. I don't know who, but I do remember that he was very hard to beat. I also remember that I wasn't aiming to kill. I shot him in the leg. One thing I remember clearly is me kind of diving to the right while aiming at his leg. I remember getting a bulls-eye. Another thing that gets me is that I would have used a shotgun had it been real life. In my dream, I very clearly had a .22 rifle. The bang was just a pop, and there was no kick. I also remember in the beginning, I almost became lucid.

Interesting dream. Don't know what the not aiming to kill part was, but the fighting was probably because I've watched a lot of robots-taking-over movies recently. The shooting part was almost certainly from me shooting shotguns for like an hour each day last week.
"I wandered home though the silent streets
And fell into a fitful sleep
Escape to realms beyond the night
Dream can't you show me the light? "

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”