An incredibly vivid nightmare.

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
LucidCamostar34

An incredibly vivid nightmare.

Postby LucidCamostar34 » 13 Mar 2017 12:54

I am in my house, I am on my phone and I am watching a music video. The video shows the blue dude from CatDog listening to some music and words that say "I am dreaming" turn into "E jm jagaymib" Sadly, I do not recognize it. Next thing I remember I was watching a video about a cancelled TV show on Qubo. It was about a claymation flower on a killing spree. I get really scared and I go upstairs. Then I hear a voice in another language. I think it's a robber and run to the door. My legs get heavier and heavier. I soon realize I am slowly turning into a seal as my arm is a flipper and my legs are a tail. I wake up before I can exit the door.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, there was a girl screaming the entire dream. Turns out, it was just my fan buzzing.
Last edited by LucidCamostar34 on 13 Mar 2017 17:15, edited 1 time in total.
We can only dream....

LucidCamostar34

Re: An incredibly vivid nightmare.

Postby LucidCamostar34 » 13 Mar 2017 13:58

Oh yeah, when I woke up, I could of went back in. But I was like "ehhhhhhhhhh nah." Maybe tonight I'll see who the "robber" is. ;)
We can only dream....

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”