Talking about Lucid dreaming

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
SkogenKommer

Talking about Lucid dreaming

Postby SkogenKommer » 09 Apr 2017 14:50

I had this dream that I was talking to my boyfriends mother. We were sitting by a table when I started to count my fingers. I hadn't finished counting when she asked me what I was doing. So I explained that I try to count my fingers two times an hour to check if I'm dreaming or not.
I said that if you count to more than ten fingers, you are probably dreaming. And that I usually count to thirteen fingers in a dream. But it can be hard sometimes because the brain doesn't want you to know it's a dream. So even if I have more than ten fingers, I just think that I counted it wrong. Five times in a row...
And I remember being happy. Because I can't usually talk so much with her. But because we were talking about lucid dreaming - something I am interested in - it wasn't so bad. :)
Anyway, I liked the irony of it all. So I thought I would share it.
What is another lonely day? What is another drunken night if he won't stay?
Pass the time up in the clouds. It's been forever, and you're never getting down.

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”