My Recon Mission to find Hitler.

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
LCDAnthony

My Recon Mission to find Hitler.

Postby LCDAnthony » 27 Jul 2012 23:59

I had a dream last night. This one is quite an interesting one to me. I don't know if it's Three dreams or just one long Dream.

It was night time and Some close friends and I were on a Recon mission in the night looking to kill Hitler. One of my friends is a close friend at school named Brenden. We were in the jungle and were scouting this area in the dark. We were on these platforms made of wood and had little covered guard posts every here in there. Brenden and I went on a two man Mission on a horse wagon. We got to this wall made of 3ft x 3ft concrete walls that were colored the color of the red on the Nazi flag. We saw Hitler and we got on the ground and crawled to him. There Hitler saw me but didn't think I was an enemy. So he walked up to me and started to command me to do things in German. I could understand some of things he could because I can understand very little German. But I was still puzzled. So Brenden and I left and crawled away. Suddenly the surroundings turned to Minecraft! It was strange. We finally regrouped with a big group of our people to ready to fight. When I looked outside and saw Hitler and his men charging I grabbed someones spear and Started to fight.

This is when the scene changes into a whole different location. We were suddenly in WAL MART! We were all lined up like an Army in the Aisles. We finally realized what we doing here so we dispersed. Most of us had candy in our pockets so I also had. I went to look for a weapon. I saw a lightsaber and grabbed it, but it was a the light part was round! So I put it down and then went to go find a sword. But the sword I found was a nerf sword. So I put it down then the dream changed into a WHOLE different surrounding.

I was in a Battle Blimp. I looked out the window and saw a whole fleet of Battle Blimps and then I sat back down, then My first grade teacher came up to me and then I think she said, Not entirely sure.. But I think she said Wake up Anthony, grabbing my arms.

Then I woke up...!

Keep in mind this was my 3rd Dream after learning about Lucid Dream, and practicing Meditation and Visualization, and a lot of other techniques. Hope you Enjoyed! hahaha(:

Galdrien

Re: My Recon Mission to find Hitler.

Postby Galdrien » 04 Aug 2012 09:46

Woah that sounds trippy but fun

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”