Nails through the Skull, Lost in the Rain

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
DreamerMan99

Nails through the Skull, Lost in the Rain

Postby DreamerMan99 » 05 Aug 2017 03:35

Walking down my hallway at my childhood home, surrounded by my mother, father and brother. I see my cat walk by, and notice a very dark ambience to the hall. To me, it almost seems that the top of the hall was skewed away from me, stretching into eternity. This didn't instill dread in me like it sounds it would, it was more just a confusion.

Walked out of the front door and noticed it was raining. Got in the car, and most was a blur except bits and pieces. I remember driving from the backseat of the car and having a really hard time in the pouring dark rain. I was crashing into light poles, cars, fences and the car wouldn't go in reverse. It was so frustrating.

At some point, I got into a hand to hand fight with another man. I don't know how, but he managed to drive a metal nail or possibly a pencil (I'm picturing a yellow Ticonderoga) through my skull with his bare hands very deeply, and my god, I don't think I've ever felt so confused. I know he was dead at the end, but I dont know if I killed him. I don't remember if I could feel pain or not, but I remember thinking about how this injury probably broke parts of my brain. I'd never be the same again, and I'd suffer cognitive issues forever. Not to mention that I was bleeding profusely. My confusion was intense. I didn't know anything except that I was fucked.

I think I drove myself to a hospital. I thought it was a hospital at least, but when I got there it looked like an tall office building with a big parking lot. This location was in the middle of a massive flat prairie and it was still pouring rain. It was so dreary. I remember stumbling around the lot, feeling hollowed out knowing that I was really fucked up. Nobody would help me, men and women dressed in 1950's office apparel looked away and ran to their 1990's cars. Meanwhile, a pencil was sticking out of my skull. My sense of dread and loneliness was the most intense I've ever felt. I remember sitting down on the curb and just not knowing anything except feeling lost.

Then I woke up sweating, confused, and unable to fall back asleep. I recall it and realize I was never scared, just extremely dissociative and confused.

Anyone have dreams like this?
Good luck,
Dream on.

HunterClash

Re: Nails through the Skull, Lost in the Rain

Postby HunterClash » 09 Aug 2017 11:26

The nails through head reminds me of that scene in logan!

Nice dream! Stunning that you weren't scared!
LD: 6
1: 4/9/15 - The Plane
2: 7/11/16 - The Voice
3: 8/7/17 - The Self Suggesting Dream
4: 8/17/17 - The Snake
5: 8/19/17 - The Super Speed(Fail)
6: 8/26/17 - The Ball Pool

Peter

Re: Nails through the Skull, Lost in the Rain

Postby Peter » 10 Aug 2017 05:43

yip and lots of variations. some lucid and some just vivid but all good. Have woken a few times and then laughed at not getting that it was a dream
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”