Incredible Space Flight Dream!

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
HunterClash

Incredible Space Flight Dream!

Postby HunterClash » 21 Aug 2017 20:11

I was on a rocketship. Remember sitting down, looking out the window, with my grandparents. I was looking out a window on the left. I was sitting up straight, just like in a normal seat. No tilt, no flip. A field was our launchpad. Remember that it was sunny!
Without warning the rocket blasted up with an astonishing speed. We saw no fire when exiting the atmosphere. We were in space in 10 seconds.

We had 3 fridges with freezers, and thee food I don't remember at all! As soon as we ate the food in a fridge, we opened the WINDOW, and THREW the fridge OUT THE WINDOW, WITHOUT ANY SPACESUITS! WHAT?!

Then we switched to the outside view of the ship. No aerodynamics existant. Just a circle, and a square where we sat. What was giving it so much speed though?

Then it was time to descend. We slowly descended. Then suddenly with the Earth nowhere to be found, my grandma held my hand in a "we will be home soon, hang on!" fashion. Suddenly, without any fire, we saw clouds going by, clouds going UP actually, and drops of rain just going crazy speed up the window, then BANG! We landed on a highway in Russia! It was rAiny!!

The reentry was insanely cool! Best part!
LD: 6
1: 4/9/15 - The Plane
2: 7/11/16 - The Voice
3: 8/7/17 - The Self Suggesting Dream
4: 8/17/17 - The Snake
5: 8/19/17 - The Super Speed(Fail)
6: 8/26/17 - The Ball Pool

24/7/365

Re: Incredible Space Flight Dream!

Postby 24/7/365 » 22 Aug 2017 18:30

WITHOUT ANY SPACESUITS! WHAT? not needed

What was giving it so much speed though? add t to the end of though

cool experience man!

Peter

Postby Peter » 22 Aug 2017 21:38

Nice, I have had a lot of spaceship dreams. One of fun way to get started is to get OBE and go to the glass doors in my room. Gently push on them and the glass softens and then form a bubble and let it encapsulate me. From there I will a space ship to form around me and I have on of green glass and away I go.

Can relate to your dream and its an awesome adventure
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

RedKryptonite

Postby RedKryptonite » 22 Aug 2017 21:51

Epic dream man!
that reentry must have felt like a roller coaster.

You know,this inspires me to post one LD of mine later related to outer space. The LD was short,but man did it feel so nice. one of my favorites. I'll post it later though,I'm in the middle of my WBTB routine and my time to go back to bed is almost here. wish me luck.

HunterClash

Postby HunterClash » 23 Aug 2017 06:46

RedKryptonite wrote:Epic dream man!

You know,this inspires me to post one LD of mine later related to outer space. The LD was short,but man did it feel so nice. one of my favorites. I'll post it later though,I'm in the middle of my WBTB routine and my time to go back to bed is almost here. wish me luck.

Nice! GÜD LÜCK! Tel mi haw eet gos een a praivat mesash!

RedKryptonite

Postby RedKryptonite » 23 Aug 2017 09:06

HunterClash wrote:
RedKryptonite wrote:Epic dream man!

Nice! GÜD LÜCK! Tel mi haw eet gos een a praivat mesash!

The induction attempt failed,but I did get a bizarre funny dream out of it. Check my recent post in the non-lucid section,I decided to share that as well ;)

Edit: Oh wait,this IS the non-lucid section. doh! yeah,just check out the recent post in this section :lol:

HunterClash

Postby HunterClash » 24 Aug 2017 13:02

Peter wrote:Nice, I have had a lot of spaceship dreams. One of fun way to get started is to get OBE and go to the glass doors in my room. Gently push on them and the glass softens and then form a bubble and let it encapsulate me. From there I will a space ship to form around me and I have on of green glass and away I go.

Can relate to your dream and its an awesome adventure

How do you get an OBE? so many people talk about it lol

Peter

Postby Peter » 24 Aug 2017 15:55

If I get lucid by a WILD and during the process of achieving this I put my awareness into my body and connect in a gentle way with these feelings then I may get some SP or gently roll out of my body or float out then this is an OBE. I simply do this and can be standing next to the bed, from here its a walk to the doors and then away into the night.

Its a bit freaky the first few times but gets easier, takes practice and is a wicked experience. One that can distort you views on reality
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

HunterClash

Postby HunterClash » 24 Aug 2017 16:08

Peter wrote:If I get lucid by a WILD and during the process of achieving this I put my awareness into my body and connect in a gentle way with these feelings then I may get some SP or gently roll out of my body or float out then this is an OBE. I simply do this and can be standing next to the bed, from here its a walk to the doors and then away into the night.

Its a bit freaky the first few times but gets easier, takes practice and is a wicked experience. One that can distort you views on reality

Thank you!

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”