Aang and the obese black guy

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
RedKryptonite

Aang and the obese black guy

Postby RedKryptonite » 23 Aug 2017 09:02

Just a recent non-lucid dream from a failed induction attempt last night. Its weird as hell though,but amusing.

Time slept: 10:15 pm,up at 3:30 am,back to bed at 5:40 am.
Method: WBTB + MILD
Supplements taken: 3 schiff melatonin (not for induction purposes,but to re-arrange my sleeping pattern.)
Goal: To eat at Mcdo if lucidity is successfully achieved
Secondary goal: If I fail to achieve lucidity,write down any dream I can recall,no matter how vague of a fragment.

An Obese black guy (as in sumo-wrestler level obese,and he's got no shirt on) got into an argument with a teenage girl,talking about how women nowadays are so selfish and self-entitled,and that if these girls learn to use their mom as a toilet (WTF!?!? :shock: :o ) instead of using and abusing men,the whole world would be better. (yeah...what logic...). The girl argued back,but I can't remember her argument.

Later on,those 2 people would be travelling along with Aang (ever watched the show Avatar: The Last Airbender? if not,I recommend it. its really good) but they ran into an obstacle of guards. Aang and the girl hid behind a brick wall while the black sumo distracted the guards and sacrificed himself by blowing himself up with a bomb. The guards all died to the explosion,but the black sumo guy didn't get blown to pieces. rather he was completely and totally dehydrated from the explosion. (he's still dying though,all the water in his body was gone. again,this makes no logical sense)

Aang was devastated by this,because that black sumo guy is his FATHER!! (what a weird way to twist the Darth Vader "I am your father" meme)
As the black sumo was dying,he and Aang shared one final conversation.

THE END.

HunterClash

Re: Aang and the obese black guy

Postby HunterClash » 23 Aug 2017 10:49

Use your mom as a toilet... what great advice :O

I had so much nonsense in my dreams too :) :D
LD: 6
1: 4/9/15 - The Plane
2: 7/11/16 - The Voice
3: 8/7/17 - The Self Suggesting Dream
4: 8/17/17 - The Snake
5: 8/19/17 - The Super Speed(Fail)
6: 8/26/17 - The Ball Pool

RedKryptonite

Postby RedKryptonite » 24 Aug 2017 20:39

HunterClash wrote:Use your mom as a toilet... what great advice :O

Yeah,but that nonsense is honestly part of the fun of dreaming. Seriously,I love how weird some of my dreams are :lol:

HunterClash

Postby HunterClash » 24 Aug 2017 20:58

RedKryptonite wrote:
HunterClash wrote:Use your mom as a toilet... what great advice :O

Yeah,but that nonsense is honestly part of the fun of dreaming. Seriously,I love how weird some of my dreams are :lol:

I had rains of feces(and diarrhea :O), but use your mom as a toilet... next level
LD: 6
1: 4/9/15 - The Plane
2: 7/11/16 - The Voice
3: 8/7/17 - The Self Suggesting Dream
4: 8/17/17 - The Snake
5: 8/19/17 - The Super Speed(Fail)
6: 8/26/17 - The Ball Pool

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”