What did you dream from your surroundings?

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.

Re: What did you dream from your surroundings?

Postby alteredstates » 27 Aug 2012 13:15

Yes it happens pretty often..our brains are amazing things and it makes you wonder if waking reality does overlap with the dream reality or not...maybe our brains do it to lessen the shock or transition from dream reality to waking up if you have to wake up suddenly. The most common one is where someone is trying to wake you up and it registers in the dream world before you actually wake up..i don't know any good terminologies for these things but yeah.
The first and funniest one i remember is:

1.Workmen drilling outside my window trying to fix a problem with the phone cables and in my ears it sounded like Tupac singing in high and low notes :mrgreen: ..the higher the noise of the drill the higher his note and the lower the sound of the drill the lower his note..it of course stopped when i woke up and i realized they were still working.

2. I saw a guy in my dream coming up the stairs and shouting out my home address. Of course it was peculiar so it made me wake up..and i looked out the window and saw him walking to the car about to leave..that was pretty cool and he shouted the home address again and i accepted the package :P

3. I was practising waking sleep paralysis and couldn't sleep for ages, but i fell asleep somehow at some point for a short time in the early morning and i was observing the clouds going past the moon (looked like very early dawn) in the reddish brown sky and next minute i was looking at the earth and one side was light and wondering how long it would take for the other side to become light as well..i took something from the fridge (which was positioned where the boiler is) and started wondering why i was in the kitchen when I was supposed to be sleeping upstairs .. :) .i was about to become lucid then i saw my mum walk past the kitchen and say something..she woke me up from my dream when she opened the door to say she was going to work. Lol. These are the main ones i remember! It seems my brain intepreted the surroundings in a cool different way...weird though.

Re: What did you dream from your surroundings?

Postby marry1 » 03 Sep 2012 03:33

I always forget what i dreamed.
You can check the hotel details in: http://list-of-hotels.com , and find more atrractions of there from http://attractions.bz .

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”