Rebecca,I surely need help!

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
AngelXdv

Rebecca,I surely need help!

Postby AngelXdv » 19 Sep 2012 20:05

Ok,this is my second dream about lucid dreaming! {in like 2 weeks}. Before I was asleep I did a little bit of FILD(Finger ILD) and I WILDed a little,not more,only to hear some birds singing and imagining them in trees.

After that,I was asleep. And my dream comes in:

I wake up in my father's bed. There I try to FILD and then I do a reality check. Nothing. Then again. Now I can breathe while holding breath. It is sure that I am Lucid Dreaming now. In the dream it is about some infected or something(they look like vampires)and I do all kinds of supernatural things.

BUT WHY? WHY DOESN'T IT FEEL LIKE WHEN I AM AWAKE AND IT FEELS LIKE SOME ORDINARY DREAM OR WATCHING A MOVIE? I DON'T EVEN KNOW NOW IF IT IS LUCID OR NOT!

Everytime I had these dreams,they never felt like I was awake. They are ordinary dreams. Just that!

Snaggle

Re: Rebecca,I surely need help!

Postby Snaggle » 20 Sep 2012 00:13

Am not Rebecca, but am expert on WILDs.

Did you fall asleep between your hypnagogia and lucid dream?

Assuming you retained unbroken consciousness, you would have been moving into a NREM dream state- these are rarely vivid. vivid lucid dreams happen almost exclusively out of Rem states, though even lucid rem dreams are not always vivid. If you had continued the WILD your next step would have been a quick transitional image inspired by the onset of REM muscle atonia, followed by the onset of a REM dream state.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

AngelXdv

Re: Rebecca,I surely need help!

Postby AngelXdv » 20 Sep 2012 12:27

From what I did understand,after a while(like 2 minutes) I stopped imagining the birds i the trees and their singing and just got myself in other thoughts like school. Also I have another post in this forum called The Weirdest dream about lucid dreaming. You may be more clarified after you read it. Like 3 posts down. I didn't even enter hypnagogia.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”