Cloudships and Jetpacks

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.

Cloudships and Jetpacks

Postby James » 22 Sep 2012 17:06

The other night I had one of the most vivid dreams I've had, saying that though, comparing to other peoples dreams most of my dreams are vivid, I remember them like the last 2 minutes of my waking life. I wont explain it in detail or I'll be here for hours so I'll just explain the story line. Anyway it started off me flying a plane up to a big metal thing in the sky (think of a navy aircraft carrier, but in the sky). There were alot of business/army type people up there walking to different buildings. Someone greeted me and took me to a testing platform.

The platform was smooth and shiny, kind of curving down towards the ground. The man took me to a small room and strapped me into something, which I found out later was a jet pack. He took me outside, showed me how to use it then I was off!

It felt great, I wasn't good enough at flying the jet pack to fly off but I could use it to make my jumps much higher. Once I even fell off and I kept it hovering so I floated back towards the platform. I spent about 10 mins just jumping really high till I flew away with it but they came after me and brought me back with the jet pack, to which I woke up :(

Just thought I'd share it with you as it's left such an impact on me the last few days. Can't wait for lucid flying, non jet pack :D
Was it worth it?

Re: Cloudships and Jetpacks

Postby Tom.H » 03 Oct 2012 20:11

Sounds like a really fun dream! To bad that they had to bring you back when you flew away, I guess it would be fun to just fly around everywhere with it. :)

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”