A non Lucid dream ABOUT lucid dreaming?

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
dreamwalker45

A non Lucid dream ABOUT lucid dreaming?

Postby dreamwalker45 » 04 Nov 2012 16:08

Okay so this was a sort of strange one,

I went to sleep, really tired and with not much intention of having a lucid dream or any dream at all really, I just wanted to rest,

And yet I had the most detailed dream about trying to make myself have a lucid dream, if that makes sense?

It was like I was in my room trying to fall asleep again, going through all my usual routines when I want to dream, reading previous dreams again, meditating, focusing, visualising etc, but I was doing all this within a dream...

Then It's only when I woke up I realised that The whole experience was a dream, very confusing!
If real is what feel smell taste and see, then real is nothing more than electrical signals interpreted by your brain..
http://inducingluciddreams.weebly.com

Seachange

Re: A non Lucid dream ABOUT lucid dreaming?

Postby Seachange » 05 Nov 2012 21:45

Maybe it's not so weird when you are reading a lot about a topic.
A few nights ago, I had a dream where I saw a lot of people walking toward me in a bleak landscape. They were walking like zombies, staring straight ahead and mechanically walking. Suddenly one of them split into two people and the other one was in colour and quite animated. In my dream I realised he had just become lucid and encouraged him to try to do something unusual. He took off an flew around and I laughed and woke up. Bizarre. There I am encouraging someone else to become lucid in my dreams and I didn't become lucid myself. Maybe we were both trying to encourage ourselves on a subconscious level. :idea:

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”