My childhood nightmare in furnace

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
MahanGM

My childhood nightmare in furnace

Postby MahanGM » 15 Nov 2012 18:31

I'm 20 now and I remember when my parents first got divorce while I was 4, I had some really bad nightmares which it was always putting my father in a place to take me out of the house to forget that nightmare. I reminisce that always after waking up in 2 or 3 AM, I was crying and couldn't understand where I'm located now.

The one that I still remember after all these years is this.

I'm standing on a plane which covered with a hard soil and there is a burning furnace behind me. Everywhere is dark and just about 3 meters in a circular distance is lightened up around me. I'm looking forward and suddenly someone will come and shove me into this furnace. I can't remember his face but sometimes it was a normal guy face and sometimes it was a deformed face.

I hope these things would never happen to anybody.

Dark wolf

Re: My childhood nightmare in furnace

Postby Dark wolf » 25 Mar 2013 09:01

Yep, I had childhood nightmares too, from my 2th to 6th approxlimate, i dreamed about the loudspreaker about the teletubbies, but it was modified to a kind of satanic thing what always wanted to devour me. everytime when i saw it i ran away, but always lost.. I think it is normal to have such nightmares in your early childhood...
Life is a gift, Not a right.

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”